Weather in Oklahoma- Tornado

Random_Facts

Oklahoma

Anyone from the Oklahoma area, hope you and your family are safe from the terrible tornado destruction. Being states away, I don't get to experience that first hand, but the pictures/stories from what I've heard was pretty emotional for sure. Just want to say you're in our prayers, and hope the entire city can rebuild in the end.

Huge tornado hits Oklahoma City suburb, kills 37

vowl

up late
Re: Oklahoma

We rocked at the load last night at the OKC hub. Many people had worries, we had a busy night. Just focused on the good things and will deal with the bad things when we have to deal with them. Much love to all my people.

raceanoncr

Friend of mine got hit. In hospital now. Phone, of course, is out. Typed, laboriously, on laptop to say he ain't doin too good. Has MS and Leukemia to boot.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
Glenn Beck sees a need and shows up......that's the Mormon way!!! They help their fellow man .

The Mormons are always doing random good for people. Romney was this way too, didnt matter the office, person or anything. Shovel ready at a moments notice. Name a single time Obama had ever done any of that.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The Mormons are always doing random good for people. Romney was this way too, didnt matter the office, person or anything. Shovel ready at a moments notice. Name a single time Obama had ever done any of that.
He used the term "shovel ready" even though he didn't know what it meant!!! lol !!