week four - the final push!

upschuck

Was told that LouKy is already a million packages over plan. Hope they have a better plan, or another debacle is going to happen. Also, about all the pickups today are scheduled to arrive Wednesday. Fun times.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Was told that LouKy is already a million packages over plan. Hope they have a better plan, or another debacle is going to happen. Also, about all the pickups today are scheduled to arrive Wednesday. Fun times.
That means our shippers didn't give ups adequate numbers. And since we aren't turning volume away I'll guess that means they are getting surcharged big time.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
All peak I have been waiting for the shoe to drop. For most of us this peak has been uncharted territory. I think I only had one day I was out late and most days I was done early. Two days left and I don't have a clue as to what to expect.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
All peak I have been waiting for the shoe to drop. For most of us this peak has been uncharted territory. I think I only had one day I was out late and most days I was done early. Two days left and I don't have a clue as to what to expect.
I walked into oh guess what...a trainee called in sick so here's 6 trucks. :eek:

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I walked into oh guess what...a trainee called in sick so here's 6 trucks. :eek:
But you are BB58! You'll have those trucks loaded perfect, stop for stop, and still have enough time to make some poor part time supes life a living Hell. I hope you have a blessed Christmas and a Joyous New Year.

Future

Victory Ride
:its_all_good:
keep-calm-and-stop-crying-3.png
Touche.....lol

You've Got Mail

Yesterday left the building with 260 stops with on-car sup. Got picked up by a driver after doing 50 stops who was just cleared to work after being bitten by a pitbull. Did 150 stops with him that we picked off two drivers and was home by 6:30pm.

Today was called at 6am to go help at 9am. No idea what's going on.