week two

You've Got Mail

730am start this morning. Got home little after 7pm. Drove a U-Haul all day. No helper, no handtruck. Lots of heavy crap.

Can't complain. I'm a wage slave and I like it.

Notretiredyet

It was nice to get an early start this am, out of the building 45 min earlier than Friday. Punched out by 1825, they were auditing trucks when I returned to building. Apparently the front office is bored this time of year so they have time to audit us. I'm gonna miss this crap.

laffter

We started a bit after midnight and were done shortly after 8. Didn't get to see any of my drivers before I left. Was a decent day. Tomorrow, on the other hand... I expect different.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
And running over the crowd coming in and going out?
Yeah it's stupid but I have had multiple businesses get pissed when I walk through their whole business.

I'm
A cover driver I often go in the wrong place to deliver and no I'm not getting back in the truck and driving to the back when that hallway leads right there.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Heavy day today. Down a driver also.

I think my prediction of lightening up for the rest of the week may not come true. Calling for us to get hammered Wednesday.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
But, from what I hear back to reality tomorrow. Our center had 4 budget trucks. Grabbed 2more for tomorrow. They've already split my route in half. I like x Mas delivery. No bs. Add /cuts