weight gain/ misc junk

Cobra Agent

Mandalorian
Well i should be back to work the week of thanksgiving,very excited about that. Been going to the gym on a daily basis, two hours of cardio (8-9 miles on the elliptical ) and one hour on weights. The only problem is that one of the meds dr has me on is causing weight gain! We are trying to fix this before i get back to work.

I've been out for almost 3 mos and it feels like an eternity. So had to call center and get them to order new uniforms im to fat for my old ones. Going through my work bag the kiddos got ahold of my flashlight goto get a new one. I need to put together a first aid kit due to blood thinners. I am so excited that my body is feeling better, as long as i stay on top of my meds i am in tip top shape. My only concern is that the gym is not the big brown truck and nothing really prepares you for that. So i really wont know until i get out there. And on the bright side if i get pulled aside for lack of production i can just pull my nitro pills and hold my chest like fred did on sanford and son.

dillweed

Cobra, you'll be just fine. It's all normal to dread that return to the grind and wonder if you'll be able to do it again. The workouts will help more than you realize. Once you get into the truck, auto mode will take over.

I was real scared upon return from shoulder surgery - felt everyone would be peering at me and blah, blah. Wasn't as bad as I thought. In fact, I went back with a new attitude of keeping myself from getting hurt and not letting the stinkpots wear me down.

I do remember the Fred Sanford attack and he had it down to a fine art. And the bigger uniforms are funny. Hope you don't get those scratchy, cheap Chinese labor ones.

So, enjoy that Thanksgiving dinner, enjoy your family and keep yourself safe and healthy.