Weird dreams

Leftinbuilding

Today is my 39th anniversary of being hired at UPS. I retired 3 years ago. I still have dreams/nightmares about UPS. Usually it involves being unable to empty the car.

nmang2412

I had a crazy dream last peak. It was my first time driving and i was too tired to go back to the building so i just took my truck home and parked it in the street. In the dream i thought nothing of it, but when i woke up i freaked the friend out. I jumped up and checked out my window and couldnt see it so just to be sure i went outside to check.

Last edited by a moderator:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I have dreams every night, Im delivering, I keep missing houses, I cant get done. Oh no its not a dream.................

Grouchy

i was hired last august and just started with the dreams.

ups is like the song "Hotel California" ......"you can check out anytime you like but you can never leave..."

tardus

I just have to say that this is the most interesting thread ever! I used to have the reoccurring sorting dream: the boxes just keep coming and piling up ...

Macbrother

As a preloader I've definitely had dreams where the boxes just keep coming and coming far faster than I can load them and I'm falling further and further behind.

Packmule

I have been having some wierd dreams about sorting and delivering packages i also dreamt about the diad and punching in......anybody on here ever dream that. Alsi the diad was beeping
They're called UPS nightmares. Mine is I have returned to the building to drop pickups just after dark. I then pause long enough to sort down what should be a shelf or so, but for some reason the truck pretty much looks like it did when I left that morning! Uhgg! I'll never get home! Wake up in a cold sweat.

Returntosender

20ktm.gif