Weirdest thing you ever delivered.

32F driver

A cooler of rancid meat from Omaha Steak House shipped ground. Talk about stench. Once I located the source, I broke trace, dr'd the package, ran back to the car & bolted. Thank the Lord for no follow up.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
had NDA crickets last week
Delivered those once a week to a pet store. One time the box got crushed a little in the load and broke open a little. Must have had thousands of cricket crawling around my package car.

Had to stop at the hardware store and get a can of Raid.

wilberforce15

This past Peak I was given a residential split on our former air force base. I had a box of diapers for a very anxious Mom who told me that she was so happy to see me as she was down to her last two. I said (to myself) the same thing you said.

We order diapers and toilet paper from Amazon, and I have no shame at all about it.

We have 3 young children who aren't in school yet. I work PT at UPS, along with another job in the evening that puts me at 50 hours a week or so. My wife works full-time. We don't pay for child-care, because we have delicately balanced our schedules so that one of us is always with the kids. The slightest hiccup in the schedule becomes a real logistical problem for us. Throw in an active schedule with churches and a couple volunteer organizations, and it gets pretty hectic.

We work this much and get through it all to pay off all our debts, including our small and modest home. We'll be done in 2 or 3 years. We love kids, and we want more, along with a simple and financially sound future.

Sometimes, folks can't "just go to the store." It doesn't work that way. If I'm going to add an errand on top of my schedule already, it's going to have to be something that I can't solve with a mouse-click.

Sometimes, I'm just getting up and look terrrible at noon when the UPS driver comes by, because I worked all evening, and all night, and watched the kids early in the AM. He looks at me like I'm a lazy bum. And you know how bad I feel? Not one bit.

c23jmp

cjay
I deliver in the burbs of Chicago and once a week I deliver frozen sperm to a office that does invitro and stuff like that

Sent using BrownCafe App

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We order diapers and toilet paper from Amazon, and I have no shame at all about it.

We have 3 young children who aren't in school yet. I work PT at UPS, along with another job in the evening that puts me at 50 hours a week or so. My wife works full-time. We don't pay for child-care, because we have delicately balanced our schedules so that one of us is always with the kids. The slightest hiccup in the schedule becomes a real logistical problem for us. Throw in an active schedule with churches and a couple volunteer organizations, and it gets pretty hectic.

We work this much and get through it all to pay off all our debts, including our small and modest home. We'll be done in 2 or 3 years. We love kids, and we want more, along with a simple and financially sound future.

Sometimes, folks can't "just go to the store." It doesn't work that way. If I'm going to add an errand on top of my schedule already, it's going to have to be something that I can't solve with a mouse-click.

Sometimes, I'm just getting up and look terrrible at noon when the UPS driver comes by, because I worked all evening, and all night, and watched the kids early in the AM. He looks at me like I'm a lazy bum. And you know how bad I feel? Not one bit.

Did you know that you can put your packages on hold and bring them home when your shift is over?

wilberforce15

Did you know that you can put your packages on hold and bring them home when your shift is over?

Why would I want to do more work and get my packages later? My front door suits me just fine.

Edit: I'm on midnight. When my box comes in on a preload trailer, it would then be held until I come in the following night. I'd get my stuff a day later, with more effort and hassle.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Delivered some halide grow lamps COD one time to a guy who was stoned out of his mind and obviously a dope dealer.

I knew this because the cash he paid me with had obviously been kept in the same bag he stored his weed in. It was sticky and covered with resin and smelled like primo skunk buds.

Back when we took cash you would have your supervisor count it and sign the envelope before you dropped it in the safe. When my sup started counting, the whole office quickly became saturated with the scent of marijuana buds. He looked at me, I looked at him, and we both started laughing at the fact that there was only one reason that he would know what that smell actually was.

nayrsiem

I've delivered lots of bull sperm, frozen cats, live bullfrogs (which broke open and escaped for a bit), and a few deer heads. But I hate delivering those stupid crickets most of all. They smell so bad and seem to escape 20% of the time.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Delivered some halide grow lamps COD one time to a guy who was stoned out of his mind and obviously a dope dealer.

I knew this because the cash he paid me with had obviously been kept in the same bag he stored his weed in. It was sticky and covered with resin and smelled like primo skunk buds.

Back when we took cash you would have your supervisor count it and sign the envelope before you dropped it in the safe. When my sup started counting, the whole office quickly became saturated with the scent of marijuana buds. He looked at me, I looked at him, and we both started laughing at the fact that there was only one reason that he would know what that smell actually was.

But, did you get a buzz?;)

davidAz

Im a preloader i cant stand it when ppl have us deliver something that they can pickup down the street smh
Toilet paper from amazon, to a residential. Go to the store for crying out loud.
One better, a motorcycle frame. Along with most of the other parts. Guy built the whole bike in his garage. H