Welcome to teamcare

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by 407steward, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

You'll like it.

2. Bubblehead

Bubblehead My Senior Picture

​Not yet Chief.

3. Dracula

Dracula Package Car is cake compared to this...

Unless you were already in Teamcare. Those of us already in, got the screw job. All of the newer Teamcare members will have better benefits than those of us who have been in it for the last 20 odd years.

Typical union BS. All for one, one for all, huh?

4. Teamcrap is a down grade for us! thats why I will vote NO.sorry I Mean.................. F NO again! Go ahead send me another ballot!

5. bleedinbrown58

bleedinbrown58 ahhh....the mouth breathers

If they do, are you gonna mail it back with a lil present on it??.... Lmao!!

6. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

yea brother. This year alone I'm getting screwed by the some of about 100k with 40k in benefits. I think I'm going to go feel sorry for myself now.

7. Dracula

Dracula Package Car is cake compared to this...

So if I'm not in favor of getting worse benefits than the guys across the same state, I'm feeling sorry for myself?

Nice. This is exactly what is wrong with the Teamsters. Different set of rules for the same group of people.

Are we still calling it a brotherhood, 407?

8. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

I didn't say that brother you did. I was about to start feeling sorry for myself.

9. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

Come on Cheryl. When the hell are you going to set this up so we can like our own posts????????????

10. bleedinbrown58

You're thinking of facebook.....lol

11. When someone likes themselves too much.................................its called masturbation!.......sorry 407....that was an ez one!

12. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

Come on like you don't shine the silver still. I do it at least three times a week. I ain't shooting dust yet.

13. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

I'm not on Facebook. I'm on twitter though and I've got over 6,400 followers.

14. hats off to you......your the only person in the world that would give that answer...............................thats why I wont shake your hand!.......................lol

15. bleedinbrown58

good for you sir...my life is not remotely interesting enough for 6,400 people to give a damn about knowing when i'm on the can.....lmao!

16. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

​They might be interested when you are humping cardboard.

17. Quit talking about me!

18. bleedinbrown58

yes it's quite the entertaining profession...it was my major in college....oh no that was humping frat guys.....lol

19. bleedinbrown58

SHHH...cardboard!

20. O.k....o.k........sorry humper!......my bad!