Welcome to the NFL, Colt...

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The Steelers have had two weeks off and have Big Ben back. I think they should spot the Browns 14 points before the game even starts.

I do hope Big Ben gets knocked on his ass at least once.

clueless

Saw that commentary by Bradshaw on the pregame during week #1--Roethlisberger--imo--should've been traded or at least suspended longer. I hope he's learned his lesson. The last 'incident' with the coed was strike #2--if there's a third, he needs to be gone! In any case, God help Colt McCoy. I think I'm gonna be cringing when I watch the game tomorrow....btw--I wonder if Bradshaw is gonna say anything about his fellow Louisianan Brett Favre's 'situation.'

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Saw that commentary by Bradshaw on the pregame during week #1--Roethlisberger--imo--should've been traded or at least suspended longer. I hope he's learned his lesson. The last 'incident' with the coed was strike #2--if there's a third, he needs to be gone! In any case, God help Colt McCoy. I think I'm gonna be cringing when I watch the game tomorrow....btw--I wonder if Bradshaw is gonna say anything about his fellow Louisianan Brett Favre's 'situation.'

Brett Farve is not from the Great State of Louisiana.

I will not defend Brett Farve.
Some things are better kept between a husband and a wife.

clueless

Well, I must say, Colt held up during the game surprisingly well. Much better than I expected in his trial-by-fire. He has a bright future ahead of him it would appear.

Brett Farve is not from the Great State of Louisiana.

In that case, I stand corrected--I recall that Terry Bradshaw implying he was...I guess he meant he was 'from the South'.

I will not defend Brett Farve.
Some things are better kept between a husband and a wife.

I think that's Mrs. Farve off screen to the right:

[video=youtube;F3vpErruugM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3vpErruugM[/video]