Welcome

denimike

Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to get on and let you know I'm still alive and kicing after being a metro driver in Utah for over 25 years. I have some questions that concern me after working here for so long that I will get back to you all at another time, but it's good to have a place that I can go to share things with.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to get on and let you know I'm still alive and kicing after being a metro driver in Utah for over 25 years. I have some questions that concern me after working here for so long that I will get back to you all at another time, but it's good to have a place that I can go to share things with.
denimike,
Congratulations on your survival and welcome to the BrownCafe!:happy-very:

hello im new to brown cafe ive been looking for about 7 months and decided to join. I'm also new to computers and stuck in the stone age. So be nice because i'm computer eliterate ha ha. I'll hope for the best.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
hello im new to brown cafe ive been looking for about 7 months and decided to join. I'm also new to computers and stuck in the stone age. So be nice because i'm computer eliterate ha ha. I'll hope for the best.

anonymous,

I'm sure plenty of people here can relate to the experience of being a computer rookie. If you get stuck just ask questions and someone will help...Welcome to the BrownCafe!:peaceful: