Well I can now say I was wrong

ManInBrown

And I'm working in a town today where multiple retired NFL players live along with other celebrities. Every street is 3+ million dollar homes. I'm sure they're thrilled to see Mr. Wife Beater in their driveway

TUT

I hear complaints every day from people on my route about the horrible service from both FedEx and USPS, most people don't care if it gets to their local hub 1 day faster, it seems that the other guys have trouble getting it to the customers home.

I've heard it all, that any can suck and any can be great customer to customer. There are also locations that a certain carrier can be strong or weak in, if you are in one, it could skew your national perspective. Thing is metric wise the companies are close enough to equals in most if not all areas overall from a customer perspective and what the two bigs think of as lesser carriers, they are better than many give them credit for.

bbsam

Staff member
And I'm working in a town today where multiple retired NFL players live along with other celebrities. Every street is 3+ million dollar homes. I'm sure they're thrilled to see Mr. Wife Beater in their driveway
The NFL? Wife beater? You think he isn't fitting in?

STFXG

But I'm sure he doesn't smell like rotten hot dog water and he is there before dinner time. My UPS driver showed up at 730 yesterday stinking and dripping sweat. Poor guy. Gave him a Gatorade. But hey! That wet brown uniform sure did look professional.

Browndriver5

But I'm sure he doesn't smell like rotten hot dog water and he is there before dinner time. My UPS driver showed up at 730 yesterday stinking and dripping sweat. Poor guy. Gave him a Gatorade. But hey! That wet brown uniform sure did look professional.

That's what happens when you work hard all day. You guys wouldn't know anything about that