Well wishes for Chicago driver that was shot.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Im starting a new thread for upsers from across the country to wish this driver well. After a few days I will print this thread out and visit him in the hospital and let him know that we all are pulling for him.

As of today July 25th 2009 the driver is paralyzed and if we can somehow comfort him with some nice words maybe it will lift his spirits.

Please do not turn this into a debate of any issues.

By toonertoo: Red agreed if we could personalize it a little by putting our name or at least our state, it would show people all over the country were concerned for him.

Last edited by a moderator:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
You got it Red.

We are pulling for ya Bro!

gd1_firesale1_getwellsoon2.jpg

Last edited:

upsgrunt

Godspeed brother-
Even though we don't all know you, you are still our brother and in our thoughts and prayers. The UPS family is a tight one.

bigbrownhen

May you take comfort in the knowledge that you are in the prayers of many. We are all pulling for you to make a quick recovery. Keeping you and your loved ones in our prayers.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
So glad you survived such a senseless act. Please know all of us on browncafe and in the UPS world are keeping you in our thoughts.
I will be praying for your speedy and full recovery.
God Bless you and your family.
June L. Hills
center 4450
North Ohio

raceanoncr

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Hope you make a speedy recovery and are soon able to do the things you want to.
Good luck!!:happy2:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Hang in there, we are all pulling for you. Best wishes to you, I hope you pull through alright. Things look tough now, but miracles do happen if you have faith. You are in our prayers, Brother.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Hey Brother-in-Brown, here's wishing you a speedy recovery.

As for the physical issues, dont let anything get you down right now. Time has a way of letting things get better. Keep friends close, and family closer.

You will be in our prayers, and if you decide to visit Brown Café, know that you are very welcome here.

Best

Daniel

The retired Grandpa of Brown Café:wink2:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
You got it Red.

We are pulling for ya Bro!

Godspeed brother-
Even though we don't all know you, you are still our brother and in our thoughts and prayers. The UPS family is a tight one.

May you take comfort in the knowledge that you are in the prayers of many. We are all pulling for you to make a quick recovery. Keeping you and your loved ones in our prayers.

Hang in there, we are all pulling for you. Best wishes to you, I hope you pull through alright. Things look tough now, but miracles do happen if you have faith. You are in our prayers, Brother.

Baba Gounj
slic 0215
Watertown , Mass. 02472

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I'm so sorry that you and your loved ones have to go through this difficult time.

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Cheryl Ferraro

Southern California

over9five

Staff member
Get well soon, brother. Worry about nothing and concentrate on healing.

Ovah9five
Feedahs
CHEMA(h)

Last edited:

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Im starting a new thread for upsers from across the country to wish this driver well. After a few days I will print this thread out and visit him in the hospital and let him know that we all are pulling for him.

As of today July 25th 2009 the driver is paralyzed and if we can somehow comfort him with some nice words maybe it will lift his spirits.

Hey Red You've got class, nice way to say something to somebody that needs it!!

May this driver pull a full recovery, God wishes you well as well as all of us!!:thumbup:

Bad Gas!

Red,
May the Lord watch over you and your family in these trying times and lift you up so you can cope with your new life and find peace and happiness from your friends and family..

Gas Man...Georgia