Well wishes for Chicago driver that was shot.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
An unfortunate happening when you were just trying to do your job.
Hope you heal soon ... that's what you should concentrate on.
Get comfort from your family, friends and fellow UPSers. That's what we are here for.

In my thoughts and prayers,
Hoke
Atlanta

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
Rest up, watch all the movies you been wanting to rent. Spend time with family and you'll be up and at 'um for too long.

Fellow PC driver
West of the Rockies

ups1990

May GOD, give you and your family the comfort and wisdom needed during this time of need.

Driver in So. Cal. District.

klein

Für Meno :)
Wishing you a miracle with all my heart and and soul & willpower.
May God, and all the good Spirits be with you, and reward you !

Edmonton, Alberta,
Canada

reydluap

My prayers are with you. Just keep telling yourself, 'God doesn't give you any more than you can handle'. Hang in there! Keep your chin up.

Paul
SE Iowa

UPS Lifer

I am sure that you will pull through this and move to a higher level & understanding of our existence. This calamity will be turned into an enlightened journey of an unchartered frontier that will ignite your inner capabilities. You will be able to grasp and understand better than most of us, the true meaning of why we are here and what is beyond. Use this enlightenment and wisdom you gain to help others.

Remember, you have hundreds of thousands of your UPS family sending nothing but positive energy your way! This recovery will be more than you can imagine and will change your life in a very worthwhile way.

Godspeed,

Rick - Sedona AZ
Retired Manager - Pacific Region and Fellow Transplanted Chicagoan

Hawk780

No One in Particular
Best wishes to you and your family, stay strong.

A little personal story, my father was shot when he was 15, and was paralyzed from the waist down. As part of his physical therapy, he began playing wheelchair basketball at the nursing school, where he met a lovely young nursing student. That young nursing student turned out to be my mother.

To this day, he celebrates the day of his accident as one of the most influential days of his life, much like a birthday, and his strength, and perserverence has always amazed me. Good luck! -Hawk, midwest

tieguy

Banned
As a hard working productive member of your community you certainly deserve a lot better then you got on this day. May God bless you and take care of you. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Ms Spoken

To my brother in Brown,
There are so many degrees or stages of "why this happened to me" that I'm sure you will experience. At the end of your day just remember all you have is God, Family and Friends that love you so much.
Get well soon and just know that we are all praying for you to recover.

Take Care,
Ms Spoken
Southern Illinois