Wells Fargo intimidation by MGMT no different from Ups!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The OP is talking about the way that they used the personal data of their customers to open up accounts in their names without their authorization.

Still don't see how that applies to UPS.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Only way it would apply is keeping accounts open by shippers that have long since gone. Even then nothing criminal about it, just cooked stats.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
The accounts are closed but not dropped out of our pickup logs in a timely manner.
You and I don't know they are removed as an active account and could be dormant for years. The OMS's can, and do, take the pickups out of the pickup log without it being closed. What we see on our end of driver pickups isn't near the amount of shippers out there.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
You and I don't know they are removed as an active account and could be dormant for years. The OMS's can, and do, take the pickups out of the pickup log without it being closed. What we see on our end of driver pickups isn't near the amount of shippers out there.
The way he spouts off facts and figures you'd think he was a part of the management committee in Atlanta...

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I think the op is trying to state that corporations make insane expectations on their people and the only way they can produce on those expectations is to lie, cheat, and steal....it's not on the company if employees hide opening accounts and transfering money, company will say sorry and that the affected employees are fired...same as ups mgt fudging numbers and hiding missed pieces ....sup can't deal with the unrealistic expectations. and resorts to cheating and gets fired...corporations think they are always right and above the law....

twoweeled

Is there an explanation as to what he is trying to say? Some elaboration would be nice. Almost necessary at times.
I feel like I'm playing "password" or Charades.

MendozaJ

The comparison between the two companies is management applying undue pressure on its employees to produce, resulting in unethical shortcuts and fraud. In our environment, performance shortcuts lead to safety and service issues for which the employee eventually gets blamed and terminated.

The comparison between the two companies is management applying undue pressure on its employees to produce, resulting in unethical shortcuts and fraud. In our environment, performance shortcuts lead to safety and service issues for which the employee eventually gets blamed and terminated.
Isn't that why Ups got spanked with a 25 million dollar fine for falsification of records?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
We call him UpState South.
image.jpeg