Wells Fargo intimidation by MGMT no different from Ups!

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Driveslayer, Sep 10, 2016.

1. Driveslayer

Driveslayer Member

If you can't fix it, fudge it! Sooner or later it will come to light. Hopefully you won't take the fall till then.
  2. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

Wells Fargo has a delivery business? Horseback or stagecoach?
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. Yes
  4. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

The OP is talking about the way that they used the personal data of their customers to open up accounts in their names without their authorization.

Still don't see how that applies to UPS.
  5. hellfire

hellfire no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG

6. Jackburton

Jackburton Gone Fish'n

Only way it would apply is keeping accounts open by shippers that have long since gone. Even then nothing criminal about it, just cooked stats.
  7. UpstateNYUPSer

The accounts are closed but not dropped out of our pickup logs in a timely manner.
  8. Jackburton

Jackburton Gone Fish'n

You and I don't know they are removed as an active account and could be dormant for years. The OMS's can, and do, take the pickups out of the pickup log without it being closed. What we see on our end of driver pickups isn't near the amount of shippers out there.
  9. Coldworld

Coldworld Well-Known Member

The way he spouts off facts and figures you'd think he was a part of the management committee in Atlanta...
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
    • List
  10. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

We call him UpState South.
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  11. Coldworld

Good to know!!
  12. UpstateNYUPSer

I am talking about the accounts that have cancelled yet are still in our pickup logs.
  13. Coldworld

I think the op is trying to state that corporations make insane expectations on their people and the only way they can produce on those expectations is to lie, cheat, and steal....it's not on the company if employees hide opening accounts and transfering money, company will say sorry and that the affected employees are fired...same as ups mgt fudging numbers and hiding missed pieces ....sup can't deal with the unrealistic expectations. and resorts to cheating and gets fired...corporations think they are always right and above the law....
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  14. twoweeled

twoweeled Active Member

Is there an explanation as to what he is trying to say? Some elaboration would be nice. Almost necessary at times.
    I feel like I'm playing "password" or Charades.
  15. cosmo1

cosmo1 Just another internet hooligan.

That and chairman of the contract negotiating team.
  16. MendozaJ

MendozaJ Active Member

The comparison between the two companies is management applying undue pressure on its employees to produce, resulting in unethical shortcuts and fraud. In our environment, performance shortcuts lead to safety and service issues for which the employee eventually gets blamed and terminated.
  17. Isn't that why Ups got spanked with a 25 million dollar fine for falsification of records?
  18. Jackburton

Jackburton Gone Fish'n

19. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

There is this member (UpStateNYUpser) who always knows what the Teamsters and UPS need and want and plan.
    Sort of like Ga Tech and MIT ... MIT is the Ga Tech of the North.
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List