were can i download the new 710 contract?

LU710

I don't think you will find it online to download for awhile. It is being proof read and printed so that our members can get a copy to review and then vote on it.

dillweed

I asked our rep the other day about this same thing and he said the same thing LU710 just did. It is being proofed, then copies will be sent to us.

U

ups710

well i saw the contract on a computer at work, im in feeders and i only looked at the things that had to do with feeders, anyway there is new language that they can have feeder runs that are 4 10 hr days with overtime only paid after a person works more than 10 hours a day instead of 8. but all hours the 5th day are paid at time and a half.

The raises are .70, .75, .75, .85, .95 and are split.

LU710

well i saw the contract on a computer at work, im in feeders and i only looked at the things that had to do with feeders, anyway there is new language that they can have feeder runs that are 4 10 hr days with overtime only paid after a person works more than 10 hours a day instead of 8. but all hours the 5th day are paid at time and a half.

The raises are .70, .75, .75, .85, .95 and are split.
Brother, Not to Question what you are saying; but are you sure that you weren't looking at the changes possibly? It probably wasn't the whole new contract, but if I'm wrong I stand corrected.

U

ups710

Brother, Not to Question what you are saying; but are you sure that you weren't looking at the changes possibly? It probably wasn't the whole new contract, but if I'm wrong I stand corrected.

Yes since im in feeders is was only looking at lanuage that would affect me and as far as I could see the only major changes in feeders was new language in the work week. and yes i was looking at the whole new contrat