were can i download the new 710 contract?

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by ups710, Aug 13, 2008.

1. ups710

ups710 Guest

anyone?

2. LU710

LU710 New Member

I don't think you will find it online to download for awhile. It is being proof read and printed so that our members can get a copy to review and then vote on it.

3. dillweed

dillweed Well-Known Member

I asked our rep the other day about this same thing and he said the same thing LU710 just did. It is being proofed, then copies will be sent to us.

4. ups710

ups710 Guest

well i saw the contract on a computer at work, im in feeders and i only looked at the things that had to do with feeders, anyway there is new language that they can have feeder runs that are 4 10 hr days with overtime only paid after a person works more than 10 hours a day instead of 8. but all hours the 5th day are paid at time and a half.

The raises are .70, .75, .75, .85, .95 and are split.

5. LU710

LU710 New Member

Brother, Not to Question what you are saying; but are you sure that you weren't looking at the changes possibly? It probably wasn't the whole new contract, but if I'm wrong I stand corrected.

6. ups710

ups710 Guest

Yes since im in feeders is was only looking at lanuage that would affect me and as far as I could see the only major changes in feeders was new language in the work week. and yes i was looking at the whole new contrat