WE'RE NOT READY!!

wayfair

swollen member
daffy.gif

clean hairy

I have heard in years past, management had to load up their own vehicles and deliver on Christmas Eve.
Might they have to do this before Christmas Eve this year?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I get that he makes about $.50 less then a driver but you could be accused of falsifying records by recording his time to the preload. Lunch would be a nice gesture of your appreciation.
I didn't bill him to preload. He had a helper card. Preload has enough time worrying about their numbers.

Dr.Brownz

I thought we might be prepared this year but we are back too rolling packages and talking about working saturdays. We had 23 trailers worth yesterday today we have 19 but they decided they could cut 10 routes lol plus we are getting another wave of late air

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I thought we might be prepared this year but we are back too rolling packages and talking about working saturdays. We had 23 trailers worth yesterday today we have 19 but they decided they could cut 10 routes lol plus we are getting another wave of late air
I must work in a BOG.

turbostixxx

Brown Santa
We worked last Sunday and were told we could expect to work every Sunday till Christmas.
Indeed we were Rainman. Loving the mandatory because they can't get enough volunteers. At DT, you can expect me to be there every sunday!

Edit - Especially since M-friend after working Sunday for 6.5 hours, I get home at 19-19:30.