West Knox Tn. drivers? New helper ready to Work Hard for you!!

new helper

I would love to have this kid as my helper.
Thanks Upstate! I think I hit some nerves here! Just looking for driver who might appreciate help....due to all neg comments about helpers age, ability, etc I thought I'd give it a try. Not looking to get on part/full time after holidays. Just work thru Christmas. Didn't realize a positive attitude was a bad thing! I have an entirely different career that is extremely difficult and stressful. Just here to help!

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Thanks Upstate! I think I hit some nerves here! Just looking for driver who might appreciate help....due to all neg comments about helpers age, ability, etc I thought I'd give it a try. Not looking to get on part/full time after holidays. Just work thru Christmas. Didn't realize a positive attitude was a bad thing! I have an entirely different career that is extremely difficult and stressful. Just here to help!
Don't take us so seriously, we are just having fun hazing the new kids. You will be fine and your driver will appreciate your enthusiasm!

box_beeyotch

I actually had a lot of fun being a helper the last 3 years and I was able to learn a lot which in turn is helping being on road now.

youllbefine

You will be great! Just please don't talk to much as we are planning for every move and every delivery in our heads and don't need interrupted with silly questions not pertaining to the job at that moment

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.

A few of the folks here are huge :censored2:s. They forget that at one time they were new to the company as well, and wanted people to be nice to them. They also don't realize that being a jerk to someone who just joins the forum turns them off to it. Don't worry about them, just enjoy your new job keep your positive attitude and get through peak and try not to stress over it to much. Welcome to the forums.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
A few of the folks here are huge :censored2:s. They forget that at one time they were new to the company as well, and wanted people to be nice to them. They also don't realize that being a jerk to someone who just joins the forum turns them off to it. Don't worry about them, just enjoy your new job keep your positive attitude and get through peak and try not to stress over it to much. Welcome to the forums.
Do you have a mustache that looks like the one in your avatar??? For some reason I think u do........:cigarsmoker: