West LA driver kills jogger on Friday

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by skirhustler, Dec 7, 2009.

1. skirhustler

skirhustler Main St Los Angeles CA

Anyone have any info on this.
  2. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

This is all I could find in the L.A. Times......

Suicide suspected in Hollywood Freeway death of 17-year-old

December 6, 2009 | 11:04 am
    A 17-year-old girl was struck and killed by an SUV on the Hollywood Freeway early this morning in what the California Highway Patrol is investigating as an apparent suicide.
    The victim, Cecelia Casas of North Hollywood, was pronounced dead at the scene, said Lt. Cheryl MacWillie of the Los Angeles County Coroner's Office.
    Neither the CHP nor the coroner's office had information about what might have motivated the teenager to step into the path of the 2008 Jeep about 1:10 a.m. near the Magnolia Boulevard offramp.
    The SUV driver was uninjured, and a field sobriety test administered at the scene showed he wasn't under the influence of alcohol, said Officer Francisco Villalobos of the CHP.
    -- Carol J. Williams
  3. If this was to happen the news will not report on this and the chp will keep it from the people and the news.

Just like the run away truck we had on sunset chp put a tarp over the truck before they towed it a way. If you work at main st you should know what i am talking about I will try to find out anything tonight at work
  4. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

See if they have any updates on the Kennedy Assasination too!
  5. raceanoncr

raceanoncr Well-Known Member

I do but the Warren Commission hasn't contacted me yet.

6. I would check but i might get a write up :whiteflag:
  7. cheryl

cheryl I started this. Staff Member

8. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

My heart goes out to the family and too our driver. You are right Cheryl. This is a very sad situation.