West LA driver kills jogger on Friday

moreluck

golden ticket member
This is all I could find in the L.A. Times......

Suicide suspected in Hollywood Freeway death of 17-year-old

December 6, 2009 | 11:04 am
A 17-year-old girl was struck and killed by an SUV on the Hollywood Freeway early this morning in what the California Highway Patrol is investigating as an apparent suicide.
The victim, Cecelia Casas of North Hollywood, was pronounced dead at the scene, said Lt. Cheryl MacWillie of the Los Angeles County Coroner's Office.
Neither the CHP nor the coroner's office had information about what might have motivated the teenager to step into the path of the 2008 Jeep about 1:10 a.m. near the Magnolia Boulevard offramp.
The SUV driver was uninjured, and a field sobriety test administered at the scene showed he wasn't under the influence of alcohol, said Officer Francisco Villalobos of the CHP.
-- Carol J. Williams

Work right slow and safe

If this was to happen the news will not report on this and the chp will keep it from the people and the news.

Just like the run away truck we had on sunset chp put a tarp over the truck before they towed it a way. If you work at main st you should know what i am talking about I will try to find out anything tonight at work

Catatonic

Nine Lives
If this was to happen the news will not report on this and the chp will keep it from the people and the news.

Just like the run away truck we had on sunset chp put a tarp over the truck before they towed it a way. If you work at main st you should know what i am talking about I will try to find out anything tonight at work

See if they have any updates on the Kennedy Assasination too!