Westboro Baptist Threatens Picket of Bombing Victim's Funerals. Anonymous Attacks!

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by wkmac, Apr 19, 2013.

1. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

Westboro Baptist is threatening to picket the funerals of the Boston bombing victims and Anonymous has launched an attack to disrupt such efforts. As of this moment Anonymous is in full control of Westboro Baptist's Facebook page with some rather creative postings.

The new Church leaders at Westboro according to their FB page are Marilyn Manson, Anonymous and Captain Crunch. Westboro is now posting music video's from YouTube like Robert Palmer's Addicted to Love and Exile's I Wanna Kiss You All Over. But one of the best was this little ditty.

Hats off to Anonymous!

2. soberups

soberups Pees in the brown Koolaid

Re: Westboro Baptist Threatens Picket of Bombing Victim's Funerals. Anonymous Attack

On the one hand....I dont condone violence or bombings or acts of terrorism against anyone, no matter how much I might disagree with their religious or political beliefs.

On the other hand....if those bombs would have gone off inside the Westboro Baptist Church instead of at the finish line of the Boston Marathon, I doubt that I would have lost too much sleep over it.

3. Shifting Contents

Shifting Contents Most Help Needed

they didn't hack it they made a mirror.

4. trickpony1

trickpony1 Well-Known Member

Re: Westboro Baptist Threatens Picket of Bombing Victim's Funerals. Anonymous Attack

I imagine there will be some people at the Boston funerals with other ideas.
    Unofficially of course...........

5. Re: Westboro Baptist Threatens Picket of Bombing Victim's Funerals. Anonymous Attack

Thank you wkmac. :wink2:

6. cachsux

cachsux Wah

I say let WBC do all they picketing in Boston they want. They won't be seen again until they start floating in the harbor.

7. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

No, the old quarries filled with water is the usual dumping ground, we don't like to pollute the harbor .

8. cachsux

cachsux Wah

You don't want them to disappear. You want to send a message.

9. trickpony1

trickpony1 Well-Known Member

I read a newspaper article that said two of the granddaughters have left the group.

Also I read that a gay activist group bought a house very close to the WBC church building and painted it their colors.

:censored2: hiliarious........

10. Covemastah

Covemastah Suspension Ovah !!! Tom is free FU Goodell !!

We could let Whitey out for the weekend ,,he and the FBI could make them disappear !!!

11. Covemastah

Covemastah Suspension Ovah !!! Tom is free FU Goodell !!

We could dress this kid in a Yankees shirt and sit him in the bleachers at Fenway with the drunks around the 7 th inning,,,that would give him a good old fashioned Boston beating !!