Western Conf. +177 Health and Welfare/Pension raise division

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
Only.25 cents went into our pension. The rest went to pay for healthcare while the rest of the nation got a .50 cents pension increase.

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
The 177 Pension Fund is worse than the Central Statesand as bad as the New England Pension Fund ran by Sean "the gangster" Obrien.

Yes. Hoffa SUX doesn't know what he is talking about.
I thought so. I remember them coming into the other plan in the last two years. It's amazing how he and real come on here and say this stuff. There's gotta be an agenda but what agenda. Most of there facts are are wrong. They are embarrassing themselves.

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
Yes. Hoffa SUX doesn't know what he is talking about.

Under federal pension law a fund is considered in "endangered" status when the fund is under 80% funded; and in "critical" status when its under 65% funded. The New England fund currently is under 65% funded and in critical status.

Read it here yourself:

Attachments

• New England Pension Fund (2).pdf
    77 KB · Views: 249

Evil

Under federal pension law a fund is considered in "endangered" status when the fund is under 80% funded; and in "critical" status when its under 65% funded. The New England fund currently is under 65% funded and in critical status.

Read it here yourself:
Sounds to me like Hoffa SUX knows exactly what he's talking about UpstateNYUPSer and Mr. Bojangles, HAHA!!!

How can anyone deny that the New England Pension Fund is not in trouble. Unreal with misinformed people.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Sounds to me like Hoffa SUX knows exactly what he's talking about UpstateNYUPSer and Mr. Bojangles, HAHA!!!

How can anyone deny that the New England Pension Fund is not in trouble. Unreal with misinformed people.
You are misinformed. Hoffa Sux is not telling the whole story.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I just found out that this year and next year all of our $1.00 health and welfare increase will go into our health insurance.

Nothing into our pensions until 2016.