What’s your favorite BEER after a 14 hr day

Cementups

Box Monkey
jack-s-hard-cider.png

Johney

Correct me if I'm wrong, but after working 14 hours you shouldn't drink any beer(unless it's Friday). You must have 10 hours off between shifts and are not allowed(suppose to)drink at least 10 hours before your next shift. Am I missing something? So if start time is 9:00 you work 14 hours that would be 12:00 a.m. that would be 14(counting lunch) So you wouldn't have 10 hours off to drink let alone make your start time. Does that sound right?

OPTION3

Correct me if I'm wrong, but after working 14 hours you shouldn't drink any beer(unless it's Friday). You must have 10 hours off between shifts and are not allowed(suppose to)drink at least 10 hours before your next shift. Am I missing something? So if start time is 9:00 you work 14 hours that would be 12:00 a.m. that would be 14(counting lunch) So you wouldn't have 10 hours off to drink let alone make your start time. Does that sound right?
….OK 13 1/2 hours……better? And out of curiosity …where does it say not allowed to drink 10 hours before your next shift?

Last edited:
If thats the case....drink a few on your break!..lol

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
He was one of the best on-roads I ever had……a REAL driver….I would NEVER rat him out….besides I didn’t say he was DRINKING it…;)
Yeah, and i'm just holding this beer in my hand...not drinking it..lol. I had a center manager like that once...was a really decent guy.