What 804 members expect our Delegates to do for us at the Delegate Convention........

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by 804Warrior, Jan 10, 2011.

1. 804Warrior

804Warrior Member

Lets exercise our democratic rights and speak directly to the candidates. Maybe if there are any candidates here apart of the forums they could chime in at anytime. Thanks.

2. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

Re: What 804 members expect our Delegates to do for us at the Delegate Convention....

I think they will do a great job.

3. Maddie1

Maddie1 Raye

Re: What 804 members expect our Delegates to do for us at the Delegate Convention....

I am running for Union delegate in our Local 657? What are your concerns?

4. Had enough

Had enough Member

That some delegates are just choosing without even going to the convention and hearing what is said.

5. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia

Harassment, safety or lack thereof, injured workers, grievances not being settled, shall I go on?

6. Had enough

Had enough Member

That also!!! LOL

7. Bubblehead

Bubblehead My Senior Picture

I expect them to double down when the dealer is showing a 6 or less.
    To take full odds on the pass and come line.
    Always tip the cocktail waitress.
    And above all to remember, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

8. Ibt804Hammer

Ibt804Hammer New Member

Better language with less interpretations. Black and white, no gray area.
    Funny one bubble...