what a crock, anyone ever hear of this?????

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Thank you for confirming that and I apologize for partially forwarding incorrect information, I calculated the time in transit where your shipper confirms the guaranteed delivery date of your package.

And for the area you are located at, the next day air deliveries does guarantee a delivery by the end of the day. Juan C.: We delivery residential locations at any moment of the day and normally the route can finish by 7 PM but if needed by the route, the delivery can be made after 7 PM. Juan C.: Have you had enough time to review the information?
Type your message here, then click Send or press <Enter>
KMA

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I dont really care, but when I ordered it NDA , shouldnt I get it by noon? In a rural area. I know it was not my drivers fault it was palled to the 7000 section. Its not about my driver, he is the best. Its about how UPS is screwing customers. And this time it was about ME. When is NDA not NDA.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I dont really care, but when I ordered it NDA , shouldnt I get it by noon? In a rural area. I know it was not my drivers fault it was palled to the 7000 section. Its not about my driver, he is the best. Its about how UPS is screwing customers. And this time it was about ME. When is NDA not NDA.
I don't know how they do it anywhere else but here anything further than 25 miles from our center does not have a time commit.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
It is not up to the customer to check this site, it is up to the shipper to tell you we will have it there by end of day, that is called next day air saver, where I come from.

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
Anyone ever deliver a 2dayAm to resi and get yelled at by the customer for it not being del by 1030? Biggest scam ups has going right now. Things like this should not be allowed to be processed. I mean when you print a label I shouldn't allow it. We should also have a "resi/rural" air and "resi/rural" saver for situations like these. Something that signifies " hey your nda that you paid nda rates for isn't really a nda "

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It is not up to the customer to check this site, it is up to the shipper to tell you we will have it there by end of day, that is called next day air saver, where I come from.

Shippers don't even know which zips we service on Saturday----how are they going to know all of the time commits for all of the zip codes that we deliver to?

The only way that this would be possible would be for UPS to add this to their online shipping software.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Anyone ever deliver a 2dayAm to resi and get yelled at by the customer for it not being del by 1030? Biggest scam ups has going right now. Things like this should not be allowed to be processed. I mean when you print a label I shouldn't allow it. We should also have a "resi/rural" air and "resi/rural" saver for situations like these. Something that signifies " hey your nda that you paid nda rates for isn't really a nda "

There are different commits based on commercial/residential for 2DA AM? Are you sure about this?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
UPS.com does have a complete list of all zip codes with their commit times.
I was actually just looking for something like last week because we have a customer that is 40 miles away but somehow uses the center zip code and management keeps telling us we have to make service on it. I have looked on UPS.com and couldn't find that. Would you please include the link if you know it.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Shippers don't even know which zips we service on Saturday----how are they going to know all of the time commits for all of the zip codes that we deliver to?

The only way that this would be possible would be for UPS to add this to their online shipping software.
And dont you think they should???? How so, I dont fricking know. I pay for NDA I am rural, I know that. Since when did UPS decide rural gets screwed? Thats why they give a 1200pm commit time. I got no problem with that. Where I live I know is rural. thats why I live here. Shouldnt it have been a saver if it could be delivered anytime vs a NDA?????????????????????????????????

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
There are different commits based on commercial/residential for 2DA AM? Are you sure about this?
100%

When they first rolled out 2dayam our preload was throwing them all in our first section regardless.

I found one in 7000 an freaked broke off and delivered it and was blown away when it didn't show as late. Asked and was told there are no commits on a 2dayam. That's quite a few years now

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I was actually just looking for something like last week because we have a customer that is 40 miles away but somehow uses the center zip code and management keeps telling us we have to make service on it. I have looked on UPS.com and couldn't find that. Would you please include the link if you know it.
If I get a 2da am it is 1030!!!!