What a joke

Nolimitz

So, Oak was way late.... we launched without that freight expecting a 2nd sort around noon. Plane was so late 2nd sort never happened. Cant wait to see what tomorrow brings. BTW We are getting :censored2: for food this year. box lunch from some 2nd rate sub shop. Oh ya you cant have one for you temp helper. only for employees. Cheap :censored2: bassturds. I have been buying my runner lunch the last few days.

Purplepackage

So, Oak was way late.... we launched without that freight expecting a 2nd sort around noon. Plane was so late 2nd sort never happened. Cant wait to see what tomorrow brings. BTW We are getting :censored2: for food this year. box lunch from some 2nd rate sub shop. Oh ya you cant have one for you temp helper. only for employees. Cheap :censored2: bassturds. I have been buying my runner lunch the last few days.

The weather isn't really looking ideal around Memphis and Indy for the next couple days, cross tbose fingers

ILuvPandas

Some of the people in my building are stupid enough that their good will can be bought with food. So our big boss feeds us the last two weeks of Peak. Don't remember food last week. Saturday-bagels and donuts, Sunday-breakfast cooked by managers, Monday-donuts and subs, today-chick fil a, tomorrow-Omelettes, and Thursday-snack stuff.

Sounds just like my station (Express MA)
I'm always worried I'm going to get salmonella poisoning & end up sick one of my very few paid holidays