What a way to end a vacation...

Thebrownstreak

I'm proud to announce the arrival of my beautiful baby girl. Emma Grace was born at 8:31am weighing in at 7.7lbs and 19 1/4 inches. Emma's older brother and sister are so happy. Both momma and baby are doing amazing. Gonna take two weeks off. One happy dad right here.

brown bomber

brown bomber
congrats and enjoy every moment you can now.....the older they get, it seems the more that you work
it's not like the days when my kids were young...you had time to help w/ baseball practices and games (midweek)..pick them up from dance and gymnastics before 6:00 PM...actually enjoy a dinner w/ family...rather than eating alone after 8:oo PM

savor the moment NOW........you'll never get back these opportunities

Buck Fifty

congrats and enjoy every moment you can now.....the older they get, it seems the more that you work
it's not like the days when my kids were young...you had time to help w/ baseball practices and games (midweek)..pick them up from dance and gymnastics before 6:00 PM...actually enjoy a dinner w/ family...rather than eating alone after 8:oo PM

savor the moment NOW........you'll never get back these opportunities

He speaketh the truth on this one. The stress level goes up from here !

barnyard

KTM rider
Congrats to you and your wife.

Before UPS, I was a stay at home dad for 10 years. I raised 2 girls while my wife maintained a FT job. When they started school, I went to UPS. The years I was a stay at home dad were the best. We did not go on vacation of have lots of 'things', but I got to raise my daughters.

Enjoy her while you can. In a couple of blinks, she will be off to college working on her PhD in physics or maybe double majoring in AgEd and BioEd (that is what my 2 are doing.)

Raise her to expect/demand that the men around her will treat her with respect and you will never have to worry about :censored2:bag boyfriends.

Hugs to you and your family.

texan

Congrats Thebrownstreak. If you do not have one, get a digital camera and take many many pictures. Now and each day.
Spend so much time as you can with her and your wife. Do dishes, cook, laundry and all those task your wife might do.
This shows more love and care for your wife than anything else.

Thebrownstreak

This is our 3rd child. My wife is amazing. She is such an amazing mother. I am a package car driver so I know how hard it is to be gone. I leave in the morning with the thought of let's get home as soon as possible. Thanks guys.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
This is our 3rd child. My wife is amazing. She is such an amazing mother. I am a package car driver so I know how hard it is to be gone. I leave in the morning with the thought of let's get home as soon as possible. Thanks guys.
The last stop is the most important, the only UPS jargon that makes sense to me. Again Congrats, to you and your beautiful wife and family. (Ps pics would be nice
)