What are some of y'all's 2nd jobs?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Does Eyemed cover those.? I haven't gotten a new pair of glasses since Teamcare started.
They'll cover up to a certain amount. I looked into a new pair of glasses last year and they were still gonna cost me over $200 out of pocket with all the add-ons I had going. I just said to hell with it since I'm in contacts 99% of the time anyway.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

They'll cover up to a certain amount. I looked into a new pair of glasses last year and they were still gonna cost me over $200 out of pocket with all the add-ons I had going. I just said to hell with it since I'm in contacts 99% of the time anyway.

We get a free eye exam and either a free pair of frames (limited selection) or up to $120 toward the frames of our choice, annually for the member and every other year for dependents. We get other add-ons, such as scratch resistance, for free.

I have two pairs of glasses and will upgrade the lenses on one pair per year---if the Rx changes dramatically I will upgrade both pairs and will pay out of pocket for the second pair with a 25% provider discount.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
We get a free eye exam and either a free pair of frames (limited selection) or up to $120 toward the frames of our choice, annually for the member and every other year for dependents. We get other add-ons, such as scratch resistance, for free.

I have two pairs of glasses and will upgrade the lenses on one pair per year---if the Rx changes dramatically I will upgrade both pairs and will pay out of pocket for the second pair with a 25% provider discount.
Did you read that or is it memorized?