What are some of your biggest pet peeves working at Brown?

I've had bosses (one in particular) ask why I've taken so long at customers and told them they had a question about shipping or such. Boss tells me, "tell them to call the 1-800 number, you don't have time for that." I replied, "Sorry but I will not do that. I was hired by United Parcel SERVICE, not United Parcel Stockholders. And If I don't service the customers needs, the next guy in the door will (probably Fedex). Every day you tell us to grow the business and want us to push sales leads but when I take an extra minute or two to help a customer, now I don't have time. Make up your mind." I was never bothered about it again.
Was she hot?

AKCoverMan

Areas that DIAD says are non DR that make no sense and were knee jerk reactions to one bad customer or an isolated incident.

Nice suburban neighborhood I deliver to has one street where five years ago during one peak a series of DRs were nabbed by thieves. To this day we can't DR on that one street but the rest of the identical streets around it are OK.

Re-Raise

If you are in an accident sometimes the only people who believe you did anything wrong are the people you work for. Even when it is clearly the other person's fault.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
When people say "easy money". Makes me want to drop kick them. When driving thru the hood and 2 future rappers holding their pants up walking down the middle of the street. One goes on one side of the street and one goes the other so I have to drive between them.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
When people say "easy money". Makes me want to drop kick them. When driving thru the hood and 2 future rappers holding their pants up walking down the middle of the street. One goes on one side of the street and one goes the other so I have to drive between them.
2014-09-20-17-46-07-1914518034.jpeg