What are the chances to get hired from the street to become a feeder driver?

Unknown1234

Right now I'm working as a package handler in SoCal and wanted to know if I can hook my dad up with a job as a feeder driver or if there is any chance that if he applies that he will get called. He never had a ticket in his life and he has been driving trucks for the port of Los Angeles for like about 7 or 10 years don't know exactly how long.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Right now I'm working as a package handler in SoCal and wanted to know if I can hook my dad up with a job as a feeder driver or if there is any chance that if he applies that he will get called. He never had a ticket in his life and he has been driving trucks for the port of Los Angeles for like about 7 or 10 years don't know exactly how long.

Does your Dad lack the ability to speak for himself?

bigrigdriver

Most terminals have a waiting list for feeders in every terminal. Call the terminal he's interested in applying to find out how long is the list then go from there.

...wrong thread UPS FREIGHT no feeder drivers at upsf they're called Road Drivers RDDR