What are the Chances??

code5

The grass isn't always greener on the other side. Many problems you are having at FedEx, you will have with UPS as well. I'd suggest you simply try something totally different, you have to start at the bottom anyways. My guess is that once you start at UPS you will eventually be regretting leaving FedEx. Same smile* different pile.

moreluck

golden ticket member
thumbnail.aspx

Someone needs to go to the corner & behave. It's not 'attack more' day!!! It's Veteran's Day, show some respect!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Come to think about it, we hired an Ex FedEx ground guy off the street once. He wasn't a contractor, but an employee of a contractor that owned several routes. That was a while back and he is still working for UPS, saw him just the other day.
We have an ex Fedex EX. He has been here a year less than I have and he has been out on injury so many times I have lost track.

bbsam

Staff member
100% of the time I never use stats except in this thread where I completely 100% of the time attempt to put at least 37% effort into being fractionally precise should the coefficient of delta x be <= or > the probability of a moderator deriving a percieved infraction of BC rules whereupon my subsequent apology would be inversely proportional to the enjoyment I extract in simply throwing half truths and flat out lies with a modicum of percieved plausibility in every subject that I might have perhaps (but not verifiable) tangental interest, intrigue, or on rare and not quantifiable ocasions a small equally unquantifiable amount of knowledge, though said knowledge does not warrant legal, moral, financial obligation on the part of the poster, members of his immediate family or any business or legal entities he may have commercial or marital interest in.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
you have a 100% chance of being fired sometime in your UPS career for something that you had totally no control over.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
100% of the time I never use stats except in this thread where I completely 100% of the time attempt to put at least 37% effort into being fractionally precise should the coefficient of delta x be <= or > the probability of a moderator deriving a percieved infraction of BC rules whereupon my subsequent apology would be inversely proportional to the enjoyment I extract in simply throwing half truths and flat out lies with a modicum of percieved plausibility in every subject that I might have perhaps (but not verifiable) tangental interest, intrigue, or on rare and not quantifiable ocasions a small equally unquantifiable amount of knowledge, though said knowledge does not warrant legal, moral, financial obligation on the part of the poster, members of his immediate family or any business or legal entities he may have commercial or marital interest in.

Any use of this disclaimer without the expressed written consent of The Brown Cafe is prohibited.

browniehound

Welcome to Brown Cafe, Desert Fox! (can't remember if we welcomed you in '07).
Thank you for the 6 wonderful posts you've made over the last 3 years. You'll need to do a little better than that if you want to catch up to Moreluck.

(I wonder if he ever came over to UPS...)

I thought he wrote his name as "Desert Wolf"? If it really is the "Desert Fox" and you are alive I salute you General Rommel the only respectable and noble German from the second world war!!!

Some facts about the real "Desert Fox" since the thread is already way off topic:
Erwin Johannes Eugen Rommel ( listen (help·info)) (15 November 1891 – 14 October 1944), popularly known as the Desert Fox (Wüstenfuchs, listen (help·info)), was a famous German Field Marshal of World War II.
He was a highly decorated officer in World War I, awarded the Pour le Mérite for his exploits on the Italian front. In World War II, he further distinguished himself as the commander of the Ghost Division during the 1940 invasion of France. However, it was his leadership of German and Italian forces in the North African campaign that established the legend of the Desert Fox. He is considered to have been one of the most skilled commanders of desert warfare in the war.[1] He later commanded the German forces opposing the Allied cross-channel invasion in Normandy.
Rommel is regarded as a humane and professional officer. His Afrikakorps was never accused of war crimes. Soldiers captured during his Africa campaign were reported to have been treated humanely. Furthermore, he ignored orders to kill captured commandos, Jewish soldiers and civilians in all theaters of his command.[2]
Late in the war, Rommel was linked to the conspiracy to kill Adolf Hitler. Throughout the war, Rommel was a highly prized national hero, the "Desert Fox' of Germany. Due to his wide renown, Hitler chose to eliminate him quietly. In trade for the protection of his family, Rommel agreed to commit suicide. The reason behind his death did not become known until the Nuremberg Trials.

Last edited: