What are we getting for founders day?

NORTHUPS

the Cake,yes The Cake It Will Be.....that's Every Year...and If You Work In The Hub You Get Left Over's From The Costco Gigantic Cake...

over9five

Staff member
What are we getting for founders day?

A hearty "thank you"!

"Well done"!

"Great job"!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!

dragracer66

Why would we be getting anything? Just being employed for this great corporation should be the only gift that we need!!!!! We should be thanking them!!!!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
We will probably get a crummy sheet cake or maybe some biscuits. Too bad we don't have a cookout or some kind of family event to truly mark the occassion.

B

Bakswana Blues

Employees will be given a special Centennial gift – a metal bar from the first UPS aircraft, representing our transformation over the years – as part of the celebration. The gift will be distributed to all departments by Human Resources and Employee Relations.

Dirty Savage

Paranoid Android
Why would we be getting anything? Just being employed for this great corporation should be the only gift that we need!!!!! We should be thanking them!!!!

Sarcasm . . . I love it!

Judging from the schedule posted in my centre it looks like we will be getting a 12 hr day on Founders Day. That, and a stale cake to come back to.

traveler

Where next? Venice
Employees will be given a special Centennial gift – a metal bar from the first UPS aircraft, representing our transformation over the years – as part of the celebration. The gift will be distributed to all departments by Human Resources and Employee Relations.

Looks like some escaped early...

http://cgi.ebay.com/United-Parcel-S...ryZ25434QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

319b_2.JPG

HazMatMan

I'd like to get a 5 dollar an hour raise... I know this is totally off topic but I have been looking for answers for 2 hours and can't find them. AC in the car took a crap along with a bad smell and loud noise in the AC area under hood, car is not over heating and I have all power. Just figured there would be a few mechanics on here who may know the problem. Much help is greatly appreciated... Sorry for being off topic...

satellitedriver

I'd like to get a 5 dollar an hour raise... I know this is totally off topic but I have been looking for answers for 2 hours and can't find them. AC in the car took a crap along with a bad smell and loud noise in the AC area under hood, car is not over heating and I have all power. Just figured there would be a few mechanics on here who may know the problem. Much help is greatly appreciated... Sorry for being off topic...
What kind of car? Does the fan blower work? ECT... More info, than it took a crap, is needed.
Diagnosis without examination is malpractice.
PAX

satellitedriver

They also need to learn to spell.
This was cut from the ebay listing;

We respond to emails only on Mon, Wed & Fri so please don't be superised if we do not respond on any other day. Thanks

This has to be a part-time sup. selling it.
You know the one who responds to your DIAD text message when you ask for help on your route.
I am SUPERISED they didn't catch the mistake.
PAX

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I'm suprised parcel hasn't threatened us not to sell this. I'm going to watch that on ebay and if sell's, mine is next!!!!

According to the EBay ad, this is an extremely rare item made from the first UPS airplane. If we have 400,000 employees and everyone gets one, how rare is that? :confused:1