What Are You Doing Labor Day Weekend?

Whats your Labor Day weekend plan?

• Total voters

moreluck

golden ticket member
I want it known that we are staying home for the Labor Day weekend.......however, come Tuesday, we are off to Vegas.:greedy:

over9five

Staff member
I will be at the beach (Hampton). Looking at the nice weather map showing the possibility of a hurricane hit.....

over9five

Staff member
I've just been PMd by a member I respect a lot saying I should have had an additional option.

I hope this member will post this option I missed!

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
My seventh anniversary gift arrived. Now....he wants to exchange gifts on Labor Day Weekend.

He's taking me out for stadium food. He feels that I am MAKING him take me to two NFL games.

The Superdome and the Georgia Dome are not exactly four star restaurants.

Men never grow up. Geez. What is so awful about going to a NFL game (or two)?

So this weekend, I dress up as a Wench for the last time this season and give King Tommy his anniversary gift.
[video=youtube;Uc1IR9IZJLo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uc1IR9IZJLo&feature=related[/video]

(I am asking him to book a room for the NFC championship in New Orleans. HE OWES me from last year.!!)

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Ya'll shoulda had a 'none of the above' choice. I was gonna go campin but that got cancelled. Hopefully I can fill the time with a date or 2.:happy-very:

P

pickup

I'm going to pay an unannounced visit to a friend in Canada. I have a mental image of his home in my head and I want to see how close reality lines up with that image. I imagine that there will be about 68 empty bottles and cans of beer on the kitchen and living room floors with about 3 or 4 empty whisky bottles on the floors as well. And I see an almost empty bottle of vodka (distilled from Canadian potatoes , no doubt) on a table next to a laptop covered with cigarette ashes and the keys still glowing from the hatred it absorbed from all the anti american bashing statements he posted through those keys.

Oh yeah, Did I mention the 3 empty pizza boxes lying around as well?

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Camping, watching my daughter show her horse at the County Fair, running my weekend business all in different places while trying to drink beer and grill. Should be a relaxing weekend.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

My daughter and I were going to go to Yankee Stadium on Saturday but I think the remnants of Earl may change our plans. I am on vaca next week and have a few projects planned but also plan on relaxing.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I'm going to pay an unannounced visit to a friend in Canada. I have a mental image of his home in my head and I want to see how close reality lines up with that image. I imagine that there will be about 68 empty bottles and cans of beer on the kitchen and living room floors with about 3 or 4 empty whisky bottles on the floors as well. And I see an almost empty bottle of vodka (distilled from Canadian potatoes , no doubt) on a table next to a laptop covered with cigarette ashes and the keys still glowing from the hatred it absorbed from all the anti american bashing statements he posted through those keys.

Oh yeah, Did I mention the 3 empty pizza boxes lying around as well?
Canadian Pizza? Is that anything like Canadian Bacon?

I'm doing a holiday bike ride. 70 miles of terror!