What Are You Doing Labor Day Weekend?

Whats your Labor Day weekend plan?

• Total voters

Nimnim

The Nim
My option isn't there. Since I can't afford Dragon-con, I'll probably sit at home and play some video games with friends, and have a family dinner at some point.

Maybe I'll pick up a bottle of something too, any suggestions between Jager, Rumpleminze and Cap'n Morgan?

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
LOL Cool, we can see who has the mosts posts for the week. :happy-very:

My money is on the [-]bored[/-] sweetest housewife from California.
:surprised:

My money is on you. You'll hit 12,000 posts by the end of vacation. :happy-very:

Dragon-con?
With one word posts like this, Upstate will have 12,000 posts by Monday night. Oh, and btw, I fixed another one of your posts. Hope you don't mind.:happy2:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Dragon*con is the largest multi-media, popular culture convention focusing on science fiction and fantasy, gaming, comics, literature, art, music, and film in the universe! Grabbed right from their website after a quick google search.

Thank you. I had never heard of that term before. I wonder if Sheldon (Big Bang Theory) will be there?:wink2:

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Hey PICK UP !!!!! Can you swing by & get me?? I would love a road trip to that bufoons homeland!! His is the house with the Bob & Doug McKenzie lawn figures I bet !!!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I am going to Logan airport and I'm going to sweep off the Ups runway with a tooth brush so the pkgs will land softly... This is just my way of thanking the greatest company in the world for all they do for me!! I know it's not much,but I will feel good about my self.

P

pickup

Hey PICK UP !!!!! Can you swing by & get me?? I would love a road trip to that bufoons homeland!! His is the house with the Bob & Doug McKenzie lawn figures I bet !!!

If you can talk to your friend the C.E.O. of Big Babooba Enterprises, maybe he will waive his usual fees and we can take his refurbished B-52 bomber and fly there instead. And perhaps leaving a little parting gift for our friend in Edmonton.

[video=youtube;9azEQ31ILaY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9azEQ31ILaY[/video]

I'm going to pay an unannounced visit to a friend in Canada. I have a mental image of his home in my head and I want to see how close reality lines up with that image. I imagine that there will be about 68 empty bottles and cans of beer on the kitchen and living room floors with about 3 or 4 empty whisky bottles on the floors as well. And I see an almost empty bottle of vodka (distilled from Canadian potatoes , no doubt) on a table next to a laptop covered with cigarette ashes and the keys still glowing from the hatred it absorbed from all the anti american bashing statements he posted through those keys.

Oh yeah, Did I mention the 3 empty pizza boxes lying around as well?

Kind of like going to Jeffrey Dahmers place only without the fun, family friendly, atmosphere.

Last edited:

UnconTROLLed

perfection
The hurricane hit is waiting for Sept 18-25th. I chased Earl on Cape Cod with some friends (including a few TV and working meteorologists) and winterized the cottage.