what are you getting for thanksgiving

dezguy

You guys get something? For our Thanksgiving we got our manager reminding us that Monday would be a double freight day because of the holiday.

hypo hanna

I get to work the Friday after.. Like every other thanksgiving for the past 28+ years. Just once it would be nice to be able to travel to relatives for the holiday.

NonyaBiznes

Yanked Out My Purple-Blood I.V. In 2000!
Nuttin, nada, nil ... we actually PAID for our own Thanksgiving dinner (catered). Managers not invited.

Nick9075

Nothing. And a better question is what are they going to be taking away and with having to pay employees on my route a semblance of a decent wage and with expenses and everything I can't even afford to buy anyone a $2.00 card but that is the topic of another thread. Just hoping everyone shows up day after Thanksgiving may have to offer an extra day to everyone

SmithBarney

We get to work on Friday, the historically slowest day of the year! yet year after year they require a full staff, only to try and send 1/2 of us home... UPS has figured it out that it's not worth working Friday, and it doubles as a nice perk.