What are you paying for workers comp for payroll?

instiches

"Contractor" you mean employee or at best a manager

Oh you know employees who gross more than a million, reap many tax benefits of business ownership, take time off whenever they want to while still earning money, and have the ability to hire other people to do their work so they can continue to seek out other more profitable ventures? Sounds like a pretty nice job for that employee.

Would you like to share what your life as an employee or manager is?

TeamLift

Oh you know employees who gross more than a million, reap many tax benefits of business ownership, take time off whenever they want to while still earning money, and have the ability to hire other people to do their work so they can continue to seek out other more profitable ventures? Sounds like a pretty nice job for that employee.

Would you like to share what your life as an employee or manager is?

You are getting the perks of ownership, but you don't own a gosh darn thing, if I own a business, I own it, I decide how much work I will do today, if I will open tomorrow and no one can touch my employees. You can't even hire a :censored2:ing driver without FedEx doing the background check and everything, they decide if you can hire him, not you, and once hired they can force you to fire him or lose your contract. They are in charge of your trucks and do loose inspections on them, telling you to change that bald tire or they can ground the truck you think you own and make you go get a rental. Right now the money is pouring in and you don't have to do any of the work, you think your god, but remember Fred decides when it all ends, not you.

instiches

You are getting the perks of ownership, but you don't own a gosh darn thing, if I own a business, I own it, I decide how much work I will do today, if I will open tomorrow and no one can touch my employees. You can't even hire a :censored2:ing driver without FedEx doing the background check and everything, they decide if you can hire him, not you, and once hired they can force you to fire him or lose your contract. They are in charge of your trucks and do loose inspections on them, telling you to change that bald tire or they can ground the truck you think you own and make you go get a rental. Right now the money is pouring in and you don't have to do any of the work, you think your god, but remember Fred decides when it all ends, not you.

You don't have the brain to own your own successful business. Well, maybe you could pull off a lemonade stand.

TeamLift

You don't have the brain to own your own successful business. Well, maybe you could pull off a lemonade stand.

I noticed you didn't try to refute anything I said in above post, good for you cause its all true. Its a scam and FedEx knows it, now that IC is resulting in millions paid out by Fred, he's going to try ISP for a while, he knows it won't last in the long run, but, he's in his 80's so he will be dead before it all unravels again. After ISP, its all over period, no more contractors, all employees after that. FedEx will then have to raise rates to UPS levels, and then it's all over but the crying.

bbsam

Staff member
I noticed you didn't try to refute anything I said in above post, good for you cause its all true. Its a scam and FedEx knows it, now that IC is resulting in millions paid out by Fred, he's going to try ISP for a while, he knows it won't last in the long run, but, he's in his 80's so he will be dead before it all unravels again. After ISP, its all over period, no more contractors, all employees after that. FedEx will then have to raise rates to UPS levels, and then it's all over but the crying.
That's about as clueless as it comes around here.

This isn't only Fred's baby anymore. It's an investor's kinky wet dream.

Now I'd you think that politics, law, and regulatory oversight isn't influenced by the rich and powerful in this country, your assertions make some sense. That just isn't the case though.

dawg94

So why are you not on the McDonald's blogs telling the store owners how they do not own a business. They have to wear uniforms not of there choice, they can only sell what they are told they can, and have to have the building the way they are told signage drive thru etc... Please tell me you are not a business owner.

serco

Same crap on every thread. Starts out with a valid question we all want to know and turns into a wa wa poor me thread. Every dam time.