What box do you hate to see on your truck?

iowa boy

My top one is pottery barn, god can't you pick that furniture up at the store the boxes are huge you could ship yourself somewhere in them. I'm tired of chewey.com(dog food), staples computer paper, any 40lb wine box, Costco (100lb.safe),50lb box of bullets, sleep by number bed, and of course that trampoline from wal mart.

Uline ranks right up there too. Especially their 60# strapped together stacks of boxes.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Lets talk about that overweight auto part in a box with a slight oil stain on the bottom. Oh I almost forget the wooden crate of either a kitchen cabinet door or its a taxidermy animal of some kind.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Rolls of laminating plastic that goes to schools. Anything that says 150 lbs and is obviously 250+. 5 gallon buckets of catfish stink bait....it will burn your eyebrows off. And lets not forget Concretia's stair stepper on the 3rd floor.

O

OLDMAN3

Uh I deliver to a fabric outlet. 50-70 rolls of fabric everyday. 30-145 lbs each
Wow, I average 1 to 2 boxes a day over 50 lbs on my current route. You are bringing back bad memories of old routes I had.

-Car/truck battery warehouse pickup.

-Printing firm that would blow out a 10 cube with 60 lb glossy paper runs. Manager refused to give it to feeders. Break down pallet after pallet.

-One I hated was a tire distributor without a proper dock. Lugging heavy awkward tires out two doorways and 6 steps.
If you forgot your gloves you would have the dreaded squeaky hands as well from the tires.

-Nothing compares to picking up a tannery. The smell permeates your clothing and stays in your mucus membranes so you smell it even after scrubbing in the shower. For the first week it was all I could do not to heave every time I stepped foot in the place.

PeasAndCarrots

Aww snap, this is my thread.

American Medical (40-60lb boxes of drinks that usually gets shipped in numbers of 3-5 and typically use the same tracking numbers on atleast a couple)

Any boxed paper

Power wheels

Over 70s with or without oil leak stains

Online school books

Any large metal parts with labels stuck directly on them

Empty dish boxes (see you again in 3-5 days)

More than 2 Avon boxes

Rolled up rugs

Any dog food although Walmart seems to be my primary offender

Apple products

Bow stands

Boxes of ammunition

I just gave myself a migraine thinking of all this, TGIF!

ManInBrown

Those horribly taped Amazon boxes with the red Heavy sticker on them. Never balanced properly. Always something awkward inside. Falling apart as you are carrying them to the FD

Indecisi0n

Paper by Staples. Every time I deliver multi cases all banged up with paper falling out of them with a ripped a box I always hope the customer will stop using us to ship their paper. It never works.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Yesterday, I had a residential 60 lb 4ftx5ft bag from Turkey. So you know damn well, there's a faded international ASD label with an unreadable shipper number.

Plus as a kicker, UPS brokerage fee of 50 bucks to try to explain. No one home, so have to deal with it on Monday.

brown metal coffin

Hands down. Nordictraks look so wonderful on the infomercials and then they are in a yard sale 6 months later.

• Also paper and cutting blades for snow plows.
  • Tires from tire rack with the cardboard on both sides (they slide around like hockey pucks) can't stack them on top of each other.
  • Oh yeah; and big Pottery Barn.