what came in the mail

code BROWN

So I missed the mail today and I got something from ups but I had to sign for it so it'll be Monday before I get it.. just curious what it might be.. I'm waiting on background check to come back to go full time u think that might be it

trickpony1

I won't go in till Monday night

Whatever it is is gonna happen anyway.

If you don't pick it up at the post office and you work through Monday night then, I would guess, you are still employed.

Don't lose any sleep over it unless........you've been doing things that have got you verbal warnings and even then it is just a warning letter. They don't terminate people by mail.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
So I missed the mail today and I got something from ups but I had to sign for it so it'll be Monday before I get it.. just curious what it might be.. I'm waiting on background check to come back to go full time u think that might be it

Why would they send you a background check wouldn't that go to HR

trickpony1

It's my understanding the company doesn't mail warning letters anymore.

I'm told you and a witness are called into the office, you are given the letter which you and the witness sign.

The OP still hasn't said if he/she has been doing stuff that caused a verbal warning to be issued (usually formally) in the presence of a witness.

It's my understanding the company doesn't mail warning letters anymore.

I'm told you and a witness are called into the office, you are given the letter which you and the witness sign.

The OP still hasn't said if he/she has been doing stuff that caused a verbal warning to be issued (usually formally) in the presence of a witness.
All of our warning letters still come certified mail

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
Or a suspension. Here, it's a crap shoot. The center mgr usually generates it and it's mailed from the district office, or just handed to you. No rhyme or reason really.