What can I get promoted to as UPS?

oldngray

nowhere special
A withdrawal card is an excellent idea. A small step too many fail to make but you never know whether it might come in useful in the future.

blkmamba

If you think being there 2-3 months means you know enough about the job to become a supervisor, what does that say about your management team? Ask guys who have been there awhile why they are not in management. You're young and dumb as the saying goes, you will grow fast in supervision because the amount of :censored2: you deal with from above and below is ridiculous.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
-I don't plan on staying her for more than 1-2 years as stated before

-Im not asking for "real money". 300 a week is more than enough

- I just wanna know if there is anything else I can apply to

Thanks for trying to help though ;)

If you are staying for the short term, going into management will look good on your resume.
Since you are in school, this would be a perfect job for you since part-time supervisors rarely work more than 5 hours a day with less physical strain .

One point to remember is that you will be paid monthly if you go that route. Plus, depending on management at that building, they may not want to take the time to train you if you are out the door in a year.

Good Luck

oldngray

nowhere special
naughty_little_boy.gif

craftspace234

If you are staying for the short term, going into management will look good on your resume.
Since you are in school, this would be a perfect job for you since part-time supervisors rarely work more than 5 hours a day with less physical strain .

One point to remember is that you will be paid monthly if you go that route. Plus, depending on management at that building, they may not want to take the time to train you if you are out the door in a year.

Good Luck

Thanks for the only serious answer here. Everyone else here is being ignorant.

Yeah I wanted to become one because of the increased pay, less physical strain, and will look good on my resume when I look for other jobs.

Now if I was staying at Ups for a long time, I could see why its a bad position and why everyone on these forums crys about it lmao. But I don't intend on staying here long.

And from what I know, they are paid weekly. Maybe bi weekly possibly. Def not monthly. Also, they have no idea how long I am staying here so no reason they should not train me lol

OPTION3

Yeah I wanted to become one because of the increased pay, less physical strain, and will look good on my resume when I look for other jobs.

Now if I was staying at Ups for a long time, I could see why its a bad position and why everyone on these forums crys about it lmao. But I don't intend on staying here long.

And from what I know, they are paid weekly. Maybe bi weekly possibly. Def not monthly. Also, they have no idea how long I am staying here so no reason they should not train me lol
You lay down with dogs….you get up with fleas

Marne Vet

OK, don't get a withdraw card when you leave. You think we "cry"? haha. Coming to a site where we discuss the crap we have to see daily is "crying"? lol Good luck with whatever post graduate job you get. With your skill set you should be making 20-30k in no time. Please, whatever you do, do NOT get a withdraw card.