what car do you drive to work?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
(or what vehicles do you own?)

let's see some pictures!

1993 Jeep Cherokee Sport
auto, 4x4, 4.0L I6

Cool - I had a 1994 Red one like this except it was 2 door. Took out the back seat and replaced it with a large woofer system (12" Kickers with 2 200 watt amps).
People said they could hear me coming from a block away ... I always replied "What?"

Now I drive a 2007 Kia Sorento with a suck-ass stereo system ... maybe for my birthday.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I drive an '05 Mini-Cooper (purple haze) with a white top. Love it !!!

'99 bright red Blazer with under 12,000 miles on it. Sits in the garage most of the time.

'04 white Tahoe. Love that bright Chevy white !! It's our travel vehicle because it holds multiple sets of golf clubs.

04 Ford F250 Harley Davidson Edition (very modified :happy-very: 750hp)
06 HD Softail Standard

I could not resist putting in a pic of my road dog Zoey. She goes pretty much everywhere with me.
hd truck.jpg
me.jpg
me and zoey.jpg

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
04 Ford F250 Harley Davidson Edition (very modified :happy-very: 750hp)
06 HD Softail Standard

I could not resist putting in a pic of my road dog Zoey. She goes pretty much everywhere with me.
Hey Casper, I'm just due north of you. My girls gave a collective awwwww for the picture of Zoey, LOL.

Here's my rides:
2000 Ford Mustang 6cyl 00_00001.JPG This is what happened to it during Hurricane Jean.

Gave up the Mustang and my manhood for the Black 2002 Windstar, which is now the Wife's limo. I drive the 97 Ford Explorer and have replaced the tranny once.
100_0526.jpg Had to include the dogs since Casper started it all. Belle is front center, Baer has his head tilted and Sasha. Julia is running near the van.

photo536.jpg
This van is how I made it from NYC to Florida. It's a 1 ton GMC that I had customized from an old work van. I wasted a lot of money on this thing. My former step-daughter Christine top of the van, and my eldest biological daughter Sara.
00_00001.JPG
100_0526.jpg
photo536.jpg

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
2006 VW Jetta TDI...1.9 liter turbodiesel, AC, heated seats, sunroof, full power, Siruis satellite radio, gets +40 MPG on biodiesel made from recycled cooking oil.

When it snows...a 1976 Chevy Silverado 3/4 ton 4x4 camper special. 350 V-8 with Holley 4bbl, Edelbrock intake, cam, headers, Mallory electronic ignition, cherry bomb dual exhaust. Almost 300 horsepower and about 6 MPG.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
2001 Dyna Wide Glide
2002 Dyna Low Rider
2007 Camry XLE
2007 Nissan Frontier LE

or

The new TA I purchased on Labor Day
(1984 Black w/T-Tops)

Thanks! She was raised as a truck dog. Here is a few more for her fans. She gets a lot of attention wherever I go.

She is a pure-breed American Staffordshire Terrier. Her colors are called blue-brindle, and her eyes match her fur. My little cousins call her a Ghost-brindle because she does not look that blue.

And yes that is a pink spiked collar. Everyone thinks she is a boy until they notice that.
zoey in carseat.jpg
zoey's nest.jpg
zoey and bear.jpg