What changes do you foresee in the next contract?

ManInBrown

We know about the $100.00 medical deductible(in the carveout plan)in the last year of this contract. I assume that will be the norm going forward or even worse then that. What else do you foresee? Any chance we get the post office work back or is that gone? Two tier wage where new hires never reach what the current providers top rate is? Cant see that one flying but you never know I guess.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
It doesn't really matter because your always going to have part timers and full timers who don't vote anyway, because their complete dumbasczzes and then the dumbasczzes who do vote but dont care about the current or employees who are coming through the ranks because their at the last stage of their race to the finish line. Sad but true but this is why the last couple bogus contracts have gone through.

hyena

Lets hope people get there head out of their azzes and start voting. Educate the younger class . It's up to the old timers to steer the youth in a different direction. If not the future is screwed, got to get the kids to understand the consequences of not voting , bottom line

804brown

Before we start talking about the next contract, we have to remember who was the architect of the past few concessionary contracts and NOT REWARDING THEM and work on REPLACING THEM. That is why it is time for a change!!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Before we start talking about the next contract, we have to remember who was the architect of the past few concessionary contracts and NOT REWARDING THEM and work on REPLACING THEM. That is why it is time for a change!!
Do you ever calculate total compensation?

804brown

Do you ever calculate total compensation?
Do you ever get off your knees?? Man, its time to stand up and take a good look around at what has happened over the past 16 yrs and the missed opportunities. You handful on here can continue to support and boast about Hoffa/Hall but the great majority of us out there are living with the aftereffects of 16 yrs of talking tough and selling short. We are the ones that deal with the new technology that Hoffa hall allowed and the sure post and access point,etc on a daily basis.
Your Old Guard leadership accepts the crumbs that UPS throws them and hall runs and scoops them up like a good house slave would. It been good enough to buy a few elections but I think this time ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Do you ever get off your knees?? Man, its time to stand up and take a good look around at what has happened over the past 16 yrs and the missed opportunities. You handful on here can continue to support and boast about Hoffa/Hall but the great majority of us out there are living with the aftereffects of 16 yrs of talking tough and selling short. We are the ones that deal with the new technology that Hoffa hall allowed and the sure post and access point,etc on a daily basis.
Your Old Guard leadership accepts the crumbs that UPS throws them and hall runs and scoops them up like a good house slave would. It been good enough to buy a few elections but I think this time ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!
So tell me what will Tim get me in a contract if he would negotiate......because it doesn't seem like the local 804 supplement is anything to brag about

who the guy responsible to me making over 100k. Yea I keep him in my prayers. Thanks brother hall. My kids and wife thank you as well. Wife started going to the chiropractor and she said they were the best benefits she has seen. I think next time I see Ken I'm giving him a hug wether he likes it or not. He'll have to deal with it.

who the guy responsible to me making over 100k. Yea I keep him in my prayers. Thanks brother hall. My kids and wife thank you as well. Wife started going to the chiropractor and she said they were the best benefits she has seen. I think next time I see Ken I'm giving him a hug wether he likes it or not. He'll have to deal with it.
Too bad with this last contract, the future generations will not enjoy what he have (had).

Your situation is bad because your local leadership. Nobody respect them because they are a joke. People recording each other. It's obvious no employer respects Tim. Does he ever hear cases or does he let the lawyer do it?

image.jpg
Crumbs look at theses ribeye steaks I ate last night meet with my son for man night. Dude I live so high on the hog because I'm a ups teamster it's not even funny. Got so much vacation I can't take it. Wtf.

Too bad with this last contract, the future generations will not enjoy what he have (had).
There is so many guys in my building that have a year or less part time that went full time during this contract. They will have barely four and a half years making almost 37 an hour. That kind of money will set up so many young families. Buy the car the house the pool the vacation that they want. It's a good opportunity.

There is so many guys in my building that have a year or less part time that went full time during this contract. They will have barely four and a half years making almost 37 an hour. That kind of money will set up so many young families. Buy the car the house the pool the vacation that they want. It's a good opportunity.
With the increased stops ler car and less routes, many will never have that chance

With the increased stops ler car and less routes, many will never have that chance
If they are smart they will work by the methods and take care of themselves. I've been in some real bad situations at ups. Situations I've sat in the office and watch grown ass men cry. I never cried I made it happen and flourished. If other grown as men can't figure this out I'll try and point them in the direction. As you know a lot of workers have their own agenda. I never had the tools growing up but somehow I rose to the occasion. I'll bet you in my building I command more respect than Tim s and you can take this to the bank.