What Could You Do With $3,300 A Week?

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by NonyaBiznes, Oct 5, 2013.

1. NonyaBiznes

NonyaBiznes Yanked Out My Purple-Blood I.V. In 2000!

Surely, you could open your own business and let the little lady sit down, after her triple-bypass surgery, right?

Well, as Congressman Lee stated, "I ain't giving up my check ... see I have a nice house and a kid in college!"

Yes, ladies and gents ... from the mouth of a Christian Conservative!

So what would you do with $172,000 a year?

2. Cactus

Cactus Just telling it like it is

I like this response: "A wise person said, to solve the problem, tie their performance to their paystubbs. If they don't get a budget done and laws passed, no paycheck."

Lee Terry probably thinks he's the only one with a mortgage and a kid in college. What a shmuck.
  3. jumpman23

jumpman23 Oh Yeah

Ditto cactus lol
  4. Sniper

Sniper Active Member

Don't tell me. Show me. Run for congress or bitch about it.
  5. SmithBarney

SmithBarney Well-Known Member

3300 a week.... week #1 off welfare, week #2 pay off CC debt from major surgery, week #3-5 pay off mortgage(not much left), week #6 take my family on a vacation that doesn't include ramen noodles, and a tent in the yard. weeks #7-17 pay off student loans...
    But really all these things will still be here when I'm dead, thanks FRED!

6. Nick9075

Nick9075 Member

That is just middle class in the NYC metropolitan region or most of New England for a family of two (DINKS - double income no kids). you won't be living that high on the hog when the average home price is over $600,000 and property taxes are over $12,000 a year. I still have my routes in the NYC area and I work a 2nd job making $30 an hour not seeing any money after expenses the gov't still has their hand out however and I pay just under $300 a month for very basic health coverage thru the state of Massachusetts
  7. NonyaBiznes

NonyaBiznes Yanked Out My Purple-Blood I.V. In 2000!

"Run for congress or bitch about it!" Didn't realize your spoke EBONICS! Bwahhhhhh
  8. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

You'd be the perfect GOP candidate from the South. Out West or up North (Yankeeville), you'd poll under 5%. But down home, you're the man. Go for it! You can be the next Ted Cruz, or maybe Cam Brady.
  9. Or the next Rick Santorum, who said he was "called by God" to run for president. Bill Clinton, where are youuuuuuuuuu
  10. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Santorum is Santorum. You'll have to Google it.
  11. vantexan

vantexan Well-Known Member

I would imagine ol' Bill is "indisposed" at the moment. My vote is for Rand Paul if he runs.
  12. STFXG

STFXG Well-Known Member

Ventura-Stern is the ticket.
  13. CJinx

CJinx Well-Known Member

Michele Bachmann was also "called" by God to run in 2012. Was God :censored2: when she dropped out of the primary race?

MAKAVELI Well-Known Member

No I think he was smiling.:)
  15. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Rand Paul? He'll be as successful as Dad at right around 8%. That won't win, will it? If you thought Ron was crazy, just look at Rand. Proof positive that the fruit (in this case, a nut) doesn't fall far from the tree. You and Hoaxter keep those 8% fires burning, OK?
  16. Did Michelle actually state she was called of God to be president? Or did she infer it by bringing up religion at some point? Very different things.
  17. CJinx

CJinx Well-Known Member

Michele Bachmann: "God Calling on Me to Run"
  18. vantexan

vantexan Well-Known Member

I'll be the first to say that his dad is off his rocker. But his son, who spent his summer recess doing pro bono eye surgeries, is one of the most rational, intelligent persons to ever make it into Congress. I bet you'd find alot to admire if you gave him a chance.
  19. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

I have thought about running for office after retirement. If I do I'll donate at least 50% likely more to the communities I work for.
  20. Goldilocks

Goldilocks Well-Known Member

Bill Clinton? That spoke on national TV and said, " I never had sexual relations with that woman"...What a liar....