What day are we getting paid

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
f4dfd9c5f6229c5d93a9d94affa5a7bc567ff180705983e59561fb1ae5c4f8f1.jpg

UPSGUY72

I got my check weds last week because of xmas.. And thursday morning for dd ppl
Im curious about this week as well

I don't believe you. Last Friday was not a banking Holiday or a UPS Holiday just as this Friday isn't.

Also do us all a favor and try not to live pay check to pay check put a little aside each week.

DorkHead

Thursday is our regular payday. If payday lands on a Holiday, we get our checks the day before. New Years Eve is a UPS Holiday for UPS employees. We should be getting our checks on Wednesday.

NickyNik

I don't believe you. Last Friday was not a banking Holiday or a UPS Holiday just as this Friday isn't.

Also do us all a favor and try not to live pay check to pay check put a little aside each week.
Why would he lie? Lol. I was paid DD Wednesday but mine always goes in on Wed. My building usually has checks on Friday but everyone's came in Wednesday also.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Thursday is our regular payday. If payday lands on a Holiday, we get our checks the day before. New Years Eve is a UPS Holiday for UPS employees. We should be getting our checks on Wednesday.
Wrong. Payday is fridays. We often get our checks on Thursday but they're dated for Friday. Some banks give you access to your money a day early though.

browner89

Wrong. Payday is fridays. We often get our checks on Thursday but they're dated for Friday. Some banks give you access to your money a day early though.

This. The only reason people were paid early Thanksgiving week is because under most supplements Black Friday is a holiday, so you get paid before the holiday, basing X-Mas and New Years on that week is going to give you wrong answers.

Neither this Friday nor last are UPS holidays. Business as usual, money available to spend on Friday. That might not apply to 100% of the employees but you are better off basing your assumptions on the Friday pay model if you are counting on the money. Allow yourself to be pleasantly surprised if it arrives early.