What Dd You Like On Your Pizza?

What do you like on your pizza?

• Total voters

Big Babooba

What Do You Like On Your Pizza?

I like mine with mushrooms, tomato, pineapple, black olives, sausage and anchovies. YESSSSS!!! ANCHOVIES!!! The old Italian guy where we used to get pizzas when I was a kid got me hooked on them. He would always say, "Ya know, iffa you eata anchovies, you gonna grow lotsa hair onna you chest.". He was right!

sano

I am originally from Wisconsin. You missed the "extra cheese" option in your poll.:happy-very:
The perfect Pizza is a New York style with peperoni, mushrooms and extra cheese. Top it off with parmesan and crushed red pepper and you may have the best comfort food known to man.

BigBrownSanta

Re: What Did You Like On Your Pizza?

I usually order just pepperoni. Sometimes everything including anchovies is good.

Just curious, I'm in the south and have always wondered, what makes a New York style pizza a New York style pizza? Is it the crust, like a deep dish pizza or is it the shape of the pizza? Could someone explain it?

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

I usually order just pepperoni. Sometimes everything including anchovies is good.

Just curious, I'm in the south and have always wondered, what makes a New York style pizza a New York style pizza? Is it the crust, like a deep dish pizza or is it the shape of the pizza? Could someone explain it?

I'll bring back a pie for ya, next trip, promise.

DownsizedUPS'er

missing my UPS family
kind of hard to ruin a pizza. i like most toppings, just not the "exotic" one. and the best is the left over pizza for breakfast the next morning.

sano

Its mostly the crust. A NY style pizza has a thin crust, but not crispy. you can take the slice and fold it in half.

It costs $482.79 to get a decent pizza in San Francisco — $17 for the pie, $85 for cab fare, and $378.80 for the flight to New York. Throw in $1.99 for tinfoil. I wrap each slice individually to protect the toppings and maximize what I can fit inside a regulation-size carry-on: six pies' worth of triangular packets, arranged in an alternating pattern to create rectangular layers. The bag attracts some attention at airport security. Apparently, 48 interlocking aluminum-wrapped triangles are easy to mistake for an IED

copied from http://www.wired.com/culture/lifestyle/magazine/16-05/ps_pizzasci

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I like almost any kind of pizza, you can keep the anchovies Big:sick:. My favorite is Canadian Bacon and pineapple. The real canadian bacon not ham.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I get a "white" pizza in the frozen section of the store that is quite good.....spinach, mushroom and alfredo sauce.

DownsizedUPS'er

missing my UPS family

a slice of NY pizza, when folded in half, will stand up straight, it will not bend over. NY pizza is the best.

over9five

Staff member
Finally! A thread I can sink my teeth into!

I love ALL pizza!

However, if you twisted my arm, I'd have to list two favorites:

1. MUSHROOM!!!!

2. Bacon and chicken - no sauce!

over9five

Staff member
Finally! A thread I can sink my teeth into!

Ha!! Dilli, you picked almost everything in the poll!!! I think I love you...!!

(Hoax was a close second. I love him too!)

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Re: Finally! A thread I can sink my teeth into!

Ha!! Dilli, you picked almost everything in the poll!!! I think I love you...!!

(Hoax was a close second. I love him too!)
LOL O95 I don't like anchovies:sick: or I would have picked everything.

Thanks Big:blushing:

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
If you're not making pizza at home you don't know what you're missing. Get a large Digornio crust, load it up with all your fav toppings blanket with fav cheese. Its cheap, its fast and you'll never have to tip!

spuman

Ham,peperoni,bacon,mushrooms,green olives and banana peppers on a deep dish Chicago style pizza stuffed with saurkraut.