What Did We Learn from Faisal Shahzad's Guilty Plea Speech?

wkmac

The best case to put forth when such an argument is being made, such as the one put forth by wkmac, is to look at the UK. Every time you give an inch to muslim extremists they demand a mile. In the UK they have been doing this for years to the point that they have a sharia law court system for the islamists and yet they are still under constant threat of attack just like we are. The bottom line is the Quran calls for the destruction of any non muslim society and or individuals, and these islam extremists buy into that completely.

Hmmm. So the muslims are going to the state and using the mechanism of force and coersion to advance their political and cultural agenda to the benefit of their own self interests? I would think you guys would be dancing in the street as they are getting this democracy thing down pat.

Those unintended consequences are a 8ITCH!
:wink2:

moreluck

golden ticket member
If I have an opinion on something, you are probably going to hear it. Put me on ignore if you don't like it. Nowhere in the T.O.S. does it say I have to have a specified college degree that qualifies me to respond in Current Events. I live in 'current events' in my world every day and that qualifies me to speak my opinion. Deal with it.

Oh, and by the way, I started a lot of the thread topics in current events.

And since you are monitoring my activity, you should notice that I have very few responses in the technical area in UPS discussions (sometimes a joke) , nothing in Cartage, air, all stuff I know nothing about because I never worked with UPS.

brett636

Hmmm. So the muslims are going to the state and using the mechanism of force and coersion to advance their political and cultural agenda to the benefit of their own self interests? I would think you guys would be dancing in the street as they are getting this democracy thing down pat.

Those unintended consequences are a 8ITCH!

More like taking advantage of politically correct nations who will bend over backwards to try not to offend anyone. They are the minority for now, but liberals will do whatever is necessary to make them feel "at home" which is destroying the national unity that made that nation great in the first place.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
(JPost)- The United Arab Emirates ambassador to the United States said Tuesday that it would be worthwhile to bomb Iran’s nuclear program, The Washington Times reported.
“If you are asking me, ‘Am I willing to live with that versus living with a nuclear Iran?,’ my answer is still the same: ‘We cannot live with a nuclear Iran.’ I am willing to absorb what takes place at the expense of the security of the UAE,” Otaiba reportedly said.“I think it’s a cost-benefit analysis,” Otaiba said to an audience in Aspen, Colorado. “I think despite the large amount of trade we do with Iran, which is close to $12 billion … there will be consequences, there will be a backlash and there will be problems with people protesting and rioting and very unhappy that there is an outside force attacking a Muslim country; that is going to happen no matter what.”

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

If I have an opinion on something, you are probably going to hear it. Put me on ignore if you don't like it. Nowhere in the T.O.S. does it say I have to have a specified college degree that qualifies me to respond in Current Events. I live in 'current events' in my world every day and that qualifies me to speak my opinion. Deal with it.

Oh, and by the way, I started a lot of the thread topics in current events.

And since you are monitoring my activity, you should notice that I have very few responses in the technical area in UPS discussions (sometimes a joke) , nothing in Cartage, air, all stuff I know nothing about because I never worked with UPS.

Reading the Enquirer while in the grocery checkout line hardly qualifes anyone to speak on current events.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You need to start getting out of bed on a different side! I don't read anything in the checkout line......that's stealing if you're not buying!! You've turned mean and if you were a dog, I'd have to put you down !!

wkmac

Hey Moreluck,

Someone here has to uphold the TMZ tradition and you do a whale of a good job too!

I guess some people get 10k posts and it just goes to their head! Besides Moreluck is a bit of a tradition around here so you might be pissing on the wrong tree there kittycat man.

wkmac

More like taking advantage of politically correct nations who will bend over backwards to try not to offend anyone. They are the minority for now, but liberals will do whatever is necessary to make them feel "at home" which is destroying the national unity that made that nation great in the first place.

Maybe you should take a hard look at your own gov't and it's CIA which created the Madrassas which in turn helped to forement the very problem that has you all worked up to begin with.

bbsam

Staff member
Hey Moreluck,

Someone here has to uphold the TMZ tradition and you do a whale of a good job too!

I guess some people get 10k posts and it just goes to their head! Besides Moreluck is a bit of a tradition around here so you might be pissing on the wrong tree there kittycat man.
Maybe tradition ain't all it's cracked up to be.:happy-very: