What did you get for Christmas this year?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
When I take their money it is.
image.jpg

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
New badass laptop. It's one of those new convertible 2-in-1s that starts off as a normal looking solid powerful laptop, but has a special hinge and software that allows you to fold it back into a really big tablet or you can set it up as a "tent" and watch a movie or something with it holding itself up.

The thing is awesome! Backlit glowing keyboard, big vivid 15.6" touchscreen display, 1 terabyte hard drive, Nvidia video card, i7 processor and lots of ram.

hp-envy-x3601.jpg

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I got help from the lady at Target!!!!
Saved my Christmas cuz I almost bought the mrs a maternity sweater !!
Thank you and merry Christmas target lady !!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Exactly what needed. Nothing. I did get to see all 12 of the grandkids in one long day..................Left at 230 am got home at 11pm, 12 hours of driving, the rest with the kids.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
about 20 years ago, I hopped off a shifter at work and I hung my wedding band on a lip that channels rainwater. I was hanging by my ring and finger about a foot off the ground. Got my ring off immediately before my finger swelled up. It was cut to the bone and my ring was shaped like an egg. Never wore my ring again. My wife bought us both new bands this Christmas. My son prepaid for me to take a CHL class. Both caught me by suprise.