What did you get for Christmas

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I bought my own Christmas present. Amethyst and Diamond heart earrings and matching pendant. Simply stunning.......................

moreluck

golden ticket member
Hubby got me a Stone Mountain Leather purse. He went through holy hell to find a bag exactly like the one I have been carrying for years. I'm not one of those women who need a purse for every outfit. One purse and all my "stuff" is in it.

My old one, although perfectly usable, would not clean up and looked scratched & worn.

He found one!! He's one of the good guys! AND he knows me so well.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

My present will be here tomorrow as my daughter and James will be here for the weekend.

Yes, I used his real name and did not call him "what's his name". I guess I had better get used to calling him James. My ex called me Friday to let me know that James has asked her permission and will be asking mine to marry our daughter. She said that he plans on popping the question when they go to NYC with his family.

He is a good kid. I suppose she could (and has) done much worse.

D

Dis-organized Labor

My present will be here tomorrow as my daughter and James will be here for the weekend.

Yes, I used his real name and did not call him "what's his name". I guess I had better get used to calling him James. My ex called me Friday to let me know that James has asked her permission and will be asking mine to marry our daughter. She said that he plans on popping the question when they go to NYC with his family.

I assume he has a job??

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

So maybe Grandpa Upstate in a few years?
Got a nice ring to it.

705red

Browncafe Steward
I was upset that I had to stay home, because my twins are sick while the wife and my oldest went out to family parties last night and today. But this is one of the best Christmas's I have ever had. Just me and the twins building the Christmas gifts, watching Christmas shows and spending quality time, something that we don't get to do alot of.

On top of the presents I got, my 3 year old son made me a calendar at [preschool, the best gift I have ever gotten and I mean that!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

705red

Browncafe Steward

Congrats Upstate, my little girl is only 3 but I am already dreading the boys, they flock to her and none of them are good enough!

Big Babooba

You sir, as well as I suffer from "Typical Father of a Daughter Syndrome". Deep down you feel that no man is good enough for your daughter. My son in law Kevin is a really great guy. I think the world of him. Unfortunately, no man is good enough for my daughter. I love him anyway even though he's not good enough.:happy-very:
Your future son in law deserves extra credit points for asking your permission. Damn - how romantic!

D

Dis-organized Labor

I was upset that I had to stay home, because my twins are sick while the wife and my oldest went out to family parties last night and today. But this is one of the best Christmas's I have ever had. Just me and the twins building the Christmas gifts, watching Christmas shows and spending quality time, something that we don't get to do alot of.

On top of the presents I got, my 3 year old son made me a calendar at [preschool, the best gift I have ever gotten and I mean that!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

705:
Nice post. Enjoy those years, they actually do fly by!!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I bought my own Christmas present. Amethyst and Diamond heart earrings and matching pendant. Simply stunning.......................
amethyst.jpg
amethyst.jpg

bigbrownhen

Super soft sweater from my hubby, new jammies, purse, and photo frame collage from the in-laws. All very nice stuff. My favorite thing was having all three of my children with us today though. All in all, it was a great day. :happy-very::happy-very::happy-very:

ol'browneye

I got a new scope for my rifle, some nice shirts from my daughter, some gift cards to a couple of wing joints,(yummy), some bbq sauce and something special from my wife that I can't give specifics about in this post!:wink2:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Aw, upstate, James is not nearly as much fun as good old what's his name.

Just remind him that if he doesn't treat your daughter like a queen, he can again become what's his name.

Congrats to the happy couple.