What do drivers do on their breaks?

wayfair

swollen member
My absolute dream
hooker1.jpg

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I eat a healthy lunch sitting in the driver seat, then I lay down on the 2000 shelf. I play a couple dumb cell phone games, check my email and then take a nap.

bham brown

Find housewives and provide service to as many as possible.

Not really. My wife would have a real problem with that. I sit and eat what I brought or bought and play games on my phone or talk to my wife.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
On hot days, I used to jump in the river in my browns to cool down. For lunch that is, I ate my food on my 10 min break. Ahhhhhh...man it was great! Cool from head to toe. I even had the wife bring me sandals to keep my shoes dry. Sadly, I had to give it up after the dispatch in our center was reconfigured, badly. I went in so often, the thread in a few pairs of my shorts gave out and I learned to carry spares!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Home for lunch if you live on route. Who doesn't enjoy a little afternoon delight if the girlfriend happens to be there?

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Been sitting is the same diner for yrs. For L /B. About 1pm each day. Probably get rid of 5 stops at the same time. I need to get away from the truck. Ac for summer. Heat for winter.