What do I do.

Hey what do I do. I'm suppose to start feeder school in 2 weeks. But got a speeding ticket on my day off. I know we fill out the form every year about traffic violations, but will this knock me out of feeder school, and am I suppose to tell them or just wait until next January when we fill out the form again. TIA.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Hey what do I do. I'm suppose to start feeder school in 2 weeks. But got a speeding ticket on my day off. I know we fill out the form every year about traffic violations, but will this knock me out of feeder school, and am I suppose to tell them or just wait until next January when we fill out the form again. TIA.

Has the ticket been adjudicated? (Meaning have you gone to court to argue it). You've been given a ticket, but haven't been PROVEN guilty. So go to feeder school, and next year when they ask about tickets, you mention it there.

You do not need to tell them. The only thing you need to immediately report to your SUP's is a DUI

No need to get yourself DQ'd from driving school unnecessarily.

Johney

We are told here in feeder that you MUST report any violation asap. Also have a clean record going into school.

Well I'm not telling until next year and the bid did not say anything about traffic violations it just mentioned accidents. Plus this was in my personal vehicle outside of work so a speeding ticket should not knock you out of feeders.

UPSGUY72

Well I'm not telling until next year and the bid did not say anything about traffic violations it just mentioned accidents. Plus this was in my personal vehicle outside of work so a speeding ticket should not knock you out of feeders.

Unless they given you a form to fill out list your in fraction don't volunteer any info unless your license has been suspended. Next year when they hand out the form fill it out truthfully.

Ok I've already done the form back in January. So next year I will put it on that one. And no my license was not suspended it was just a speeding ticket.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Speed! That's what I do when I know I have a good job lined up. I mean, why play it safe?

You-Are-Really-Dumb-Antoine-Dodson-Gif.gif

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
What if they decide to pull your abstract before school starts?

Doesn't matter. If you read a bid list, it lists the requirements. One of which is "No moving violations in the PAST year". If, at the time of the signing of said list he had none in the previous 12 months, he's fine. Why in the world would they pull it again?

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Doesn't matter. If you read a bid list, it lists the requirements. One of which is "No moving violations in the PAST year". If, at the time of the signing of said list he had none in the previous 12 months, he's fine. Why in the world would they pull it again?
Not in the Central.

If you are a package car driver, you just need 1 year UPS safe driving to attend feeder school. Your driving record does not come into play. As long as your license is not suspended.

If you're off the street, you just cannot have more than 1 accident and/or moving violation in the past year, a combination of 3 accidents and or moving violations in the past 3 years and no DUI's in the past 3 years.