what do i wear to orientation?

clear

hi im new to this forum. found it through google. i tried searching on this site and on google but i cant find the answer.

i have my orientation soon and im not sure what i should wear.

upsgrunt

It's easy for me to say this, because I already work here, but I would love to see someone come to orientation wearing one of those pastel colored tuxes; like what they wore in the movie "Dumb and Dumber". I guarantee that they would remember your name- especially if you had the top hat and cane to go with it. :funny:

Seriously, you don't need to dress up, but don't look like a dirtbag either. Khakis and a polo shirt that you don't care about should be fine; you might be doing a little work to get a taste for the job. NO tennis shoes.

trickpony1

Don't wear your pants down around your knees with your silk boxers showing.
Don't grab your crotch while saying, "Wat wrong wit chew. homey".
Don't wear gold chains, bling and other adornments.
Don't flash gang signs.
OOPS!....wait a minute....my bad....this may enhance your chances of getting hired.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
soon you will be working with these bozos..,, what position is your orientation for?

probellringer

make sure you show up on time for the 1st week...then at start of 2nd week-tell them your interested in the p/t supe position...once you get that position,your good to go--

diesel96

Wear some MC Hammer pants, a Bob Marley tye dye t-shirt, topped off with a doo rag, and some flip-flops....Or how about just a polo and a clean pair of jeans.....

fxdwg

Long Time Member
hi im new to this forum. found it through google. i tried searching on this site and on google but i cant find the answer.

i have my orientation soon and im not sure what i should wear.

Just wear what you believe would be appropritae for a Job Interview.

I would wear a suit or a very crisp long sleeve starched shirt, clean and crisp Suit pants and polishable shes (that are polished).

Very simple.......show up as you wish to be perceived.....

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Just wear what you believe would be appropritae for a Job Interview.

I would wear a suit or a very crisp long sleeve starched shirt, clean and crisp Suit pants and polishable shes (that are polished).

Very simple.......show up as you wish to be perceived.....

You do realize that he is applying for a warehouse position, don't you?

Polo shirt and khakis.