what do they look for?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Considering it takes 7+ years to start making any decent money and you get hired in as part time working as few as 3 hours,they can't be to picky...

bringmethetattoos

Me too. Started at 18. It's very easy to get hired at most places as a pter. Just go on the ups jobs com site and look if there is anything in your area. But to get hired permanently (make book) can be hard at many places. It's a good thing that you're that young, ups likes to hire young people.

oh wow thats actually a huge relief to hear that. i have no idea what to do with my life and that terrifies me so i figured i'd become a truck driver but i obviously have to work my way up. and how does the whole appointment thing on there work? do you schedule your own interview? because i notice they don't ask for a number or anything on the part time application

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
oh wow thats actually a huge relief to hear that. i have no idea what to do with my life and that terrifies me so i figured i'd become a truck driver but i obviously have to work my way up. and how does the whole appointment thing on there work? do you schedule your own interview? because i notice they don't ask for a number or anything on the part time application

They will ask for that before you can be able to schedule an appointment. And you schedule your own appointment, but you only can schedule an appointment on the days that they got. You don't want to solely rely on UPS to get you in life. You want to hold UPS as a second option, go to a trade school or college wipe you're working pt at UPS, if you get called to go driving, you can then drop out after making probation.

upschuck

HR will normally weed you out if you live too far from hub(those people have little left after paying for gas, and quit), and if you say you're there temporarily.