What do you do for your sore body?

L

Loufan

My knees and legs have been getting sore lately and I just put ice on them and it usually feels better by the morning.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
I've also learned that pacing oneself is a major help in reducing soreness. Not always easy to do, but the distance runner always outlasts the sprinter.

over9five

Staff member
I've also learned that pacing oneself is a major help in reducing soreness. Not always easy to do, but the distance runner always outlasts the sprinter.

Yup. Up and down 5,000 times a day from a package car or a shifter is killer on your body. Take it easy, do it right.

Backlasher

Stronger, Faster, Browner
If you use the ups methods they say you should never be sore!!!!!!!!

Remember, "There is NO excuse for an injury"!!!! We give safety methode speeches and pop quizes daily. Now here's your add cut, bad trace, and bad time allowance route for the day. Oh, and I added some air to your own that are 2 routes away and make sure u clean early so we can have you cover that guys pick ups as well. Go get em Tiger.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Is UPS aware of it and ok with it? I'm not giving you a hard time, just asking because of the side effects. I would think they might be concerned about it if they knew.

UPS should be aware of the medication I am taking. After surgery and physical therapy, UPS put me through the PACE program to RTW. The Liberty Mutual nurse I was involved with knew exactly what I was taking. As long as my doctor OK'ed the Tramadol it alright with them.
Tramadol is a non-narcotic pain reliever. I do not experience any side effects by taking it. Hell, my dog takes 4 to 5 times my dosage everyday!

menotyou

bella amicizia
UPS should be aware of the medication I am taking. After surgery and physical therapy, UPS put me through the PACE program to RTW. The Liberty Mutual nurse I was involved with knew exactly what I was taking. As long as my doctor OK'ed the Tramadol it alright with them.
Tramadol is a non-narcotic pain reliever. I do not experience any side effects by taking it. Hell, my dog takes 4 to 5 times my dosage everyday!
I hate dealing with the storefront called Liberty Mutual.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I hate dealing with the storefront called Liberty Mutual.

They used to give me crap all the time. Took them in front of an Administrative Law judge twice and he spanked them. I must be on their do not screw list now because everything I request from them is usually granted.

menotyou

bella amicizia
They used to give me crap all the time. Took them in front of an Administrative Law judge twice and he spanked them. I must be on their do not screw list now because everything I request from them is usually granted.
I recently joined that list. Had to stop a hearing once because an actual UPS attorney showed up and kicked the Liberty attorney out. She should have stayed home. I was embarrassed for her. Not really. :)!!

Aaron

I cant even imagine trying to workout after work. I don't get home until 7 and i am spent. My normal gym routine is pretty hardcore (squats , bench, deadlifts, rows, etc) none of the girly stuff. I would be caution about doing those heavy lifts and getting hurt due to fatigue. I guess my body will adapt soon and i can get back to pounding the weights at the gym.

I get home about the same time as well. I usually don't start the workout until 8pm.

goetface

use load stand, slip off it when wall comes down because its slippery. Use extendo, buttons broken on side can turn belt on/off, use roller belt; wont prop up legs are broke so gotta use load stand to keep it elevated, then it slips of load stand falls on leg causing fracture or worse. 53' trailer, use extendo + roller belt= still not long enough; sup tells you your weak and your taking to long. Rewrapping open packages; only one take gun, gotta chew through tape and swallow bits and pieces every night. Now thats a fortune 500 company for you. then to top it all off....tell sup what needs to be fixed, looks at it, then it never gets fixed.

blue741

I'm on my third week as a preloader. My fingers hurt when I bend it and my achilles tendon are crazy sore. Hopefully they'll go away in time.

goetface

Oh they will go away in time,trust me.

your fingers that is...lol jk. Im on my 5th week the soreness is not nearly as bad as it was weeks 1-3 where they were swollen and hard to move, the sworeness is WAY more bareable and very dull. Just push through it, I recommend eating small meals of 30g protein 5-6 times a day turkey, tuna, chicken, vitamins, lots of water, whole grain carbs such as pasta before work if you can or get your carbs from vegetables. Also dont be afraid to work out some before you goto work, push ups, sit ups, stretchs, pullups.

satellitedriver

Time heals all wounds.
Time wounds all heels.:happy-very:
Luv ya grunt, just could not pass up that opportunity to be a wise ass.

I follow a strict physical regiment daily.
The alarm clock goes off and I walk straight to the coffee pot.
Bowl-(not cup) of java in hand, I walk to my sanctuary and meditate on the porcelain throne.
Shower and shave, then "brown down", this is when I decide if I am going to take an Excedrin, or not.
Work 10+hrs come home and drink beer while I peruse Brown Cafe.
Eat supper and fall into bed.
I left a few details out, but one should get the drift of my day.