What do you do if it's 8pm and you have 65 stops left?

moldsporh

To answer the original question.....since you notified the center around 2 or 3 PM that "you will be out past 8pm and unsure of your return time" they are already aware of the situation.

It's up to you to be in and off before 14 hrs, the rest is up to them.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
To answer the original question.....since you notified the center around 2 or 3 PM that "you will be out past 8pm and unsure of your return time" they are already aware of the situation.

It's up to you to be in and off before 14 hrs, the rest is up to them.

Just need to be in before 14 hours. You can work past 14, just can't drive after working for 14 hours.

If you go over 14 hours though, make sure you have your 10 hours off before starting the next day.

moldsporh

Just need to be in before 14 hours. You can work past 14, just can't drive after working for 14 hours.

If you go over 14 hours though, make sure you have your 10 hours off before starting the next day.

True, but I highly doubt when you return around 11:30 PM they will be willing to let you keep working.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
True, but I highly doubt when you return around 11:30 PM they will be willing to let you keep working.

I just meant to make sure you get on property before 14 hours. Didn't mean to infer that they will have you load trailers or anything.

You can fuel, park your car and do your turn in even if you go past 14. You may end up working 14.25 hours, but just don't be driving off property past 14 hours.

35years

Gravy route
I just meant to make sure you get on property before 14 hours. Didn't mean to infer that they will have you load trailers or anything.

You can fuel, park your car and do your turn in even if you go past 14. You may end up working 14.25 hours, but just don't be driving off property past 14 hours.
Don't forget...Right up missed packages which sometimes took 20+ minutes during 2013 peak. Plus any break left over, fueling PC, wash PC...15 hours is possible but you will start late the next day, which is no fun.